Post your questions about the game here!

Hi Ross is there any thing new will be added in the final game for example: stadiums, batting gear etc

A Q looking for an A: Can I score a hundred off 36 deliveries in DBC14 like Cory f'n Anderson?

2 questions!
1) in the career mode will there be end of the year award. for example: test player of the year etc?
2)will you be able to play first class/county cricket while not on international duty or when its offseason?

DBC 14 delayed because of marketing, not because of development. Right?:yes
Will BA try to improve the game in this mean time or just waiting for right time to release the game?:rolleyes They should add more stuff or create something new in this mean time.:clap

I don't think there is enough time to have the new elements of the game go through QA and be mostly bug free. Little things that have been suggested by the community may be possible but nothing major.

DBC 14 delayed because of marketing, not because of development. Right?:yes
Will BA try to improve the game in this mean time or just waiting for right time to release the game?:rolleyes They should add more stuff or create something new in this mean time.:clap

your use of emoticons disgusts me

the clause in ross' post of bringing the best possible game raises the possibility of a bit of extra polishing etc. but the likely timeframe (i.e. release date announced this month, released next month or early march) would as @ChinamanSpin says, not leave enough time for major development and QA

Users who are viewing this thread