Post your questions about the game here!

I'm not sure it's been confirmed yet.

The one concern I have is if there is no regens or newgens. This would mean that there would be a load of 50 year old players around after 20 years, and it wouldn't be realistic if your teammates or competitors don't retire or lose form and skill with age. If it is included, that's brilliant, although I'll be interesting to see how these players are introduced. It could be a youth "intake" after each season or random players popping up after a retirement.

Another question, do AI players improve?

No word has been given on career mode progression of players outside of your control. They may not progress at all. That doesn't mean youll have a 50 year old Michael Clarke, the other players may just not change. That would suck though and ruin career mode imo.

I don't know Anyone has asked this before but We saw in game play videos & Net practice that Batsman stands still & doesn't hit bat to the pitch...This looks unrealistic.

I don't know Anyone has asked this before but We saw in game play videos & Net practice that Batsman stands still & doesn't hit bat to the pitch...This looks unrealistic.

So what is your question? Or are you just making a statement about something that has been gone over many times. What are you asking exactly????

I've seen it happen in one of the play session videos.

In this video just focus on the batsman, you can see him tap the ground with his bat a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we can't have a licensed Tindoolkar, give us the tapping of the bat, by GAWD!

In CA, I noticed 2 modern shirt models...one was standard and the other one was tight. In the full game, can we assign tight or baggy kit models for individual players? It would be really good and probably the first sports game ever to have that after FIFA.

I rather we have tapping by choice *pressing of a button maybe* because in all honesty, its not all batsmen who tap the bat upon bowler run up, I know of Morne Van Wyk here in S.A who doesn't tap at all, as he was told it affects concerntration

In the nets though, The Don does tap after I press the taunt button, it doesn't happen always when I want to, but it is in the game

It's statements dressed as questions such as this that really grind my gears, before Xmas we were served dog shit in a box by way of AC13 and since you have seen a pretty goddamn nifty DB14 net session highlighting the fact that this game is light years ahead of the dog poop and still you are moaning about something as insignificant as bat tapping.

Get some perspective!

It's statements dressed as questions such as this that really grind my gears, before Xmas we were served dog shit in a box by way of AC13 and since you have seen a pretty goddamn nifty DB14 net session highlighting the fact that this game is light years ahead of the dog poop and still you are moaning about something as insignificant as bat tapping.

Get some perspective!
I think that's uncalled for.

He pointed out something which he thought looks unrealistic, he didn't say "no bat tapping omg this game sux"... Criticism is a good thing as long as it's done politely and I think ciki did nothing wrong.

I can't believe they would have done a career mode without the other players aging/retiring and regens coming along. I think this is precisely the technical difficulty in career mode and you can't really say you have one without it.

My hunch is it's not confirmed cuz it's kind of obvious.

The rest is just stats- tracking really.

I hope Big Ant are taking their Facebook page seriously, this must be fixed.
please modify front foot shot .whenever he uses front foot he automatically drags back to Greece.

I can't believe they would have done a career mode without the other players aging/retiring and regens coming along. I think this is precisely the technical difficulty in career mode and you can't really say you have one without it.

My hunch is it's not confirmed cuz it's kind of obvious.

The rest is just stats- tracking really.

I agree with this. If only your player ages and progresses then it isn't really a career mode. I'd rather just stick with custom tours. The game would still be superb without career mode but it would be a bummer without the ability to play as one player (in a fun setting)

Actually, another question: if we do say an Ashes tour as Australia will the English team change during the tour due to form and injury? Are all the stats tracked? If their team doesn't change can we change it ourselves?

I agree with this. If only your player ages and progresses then it isn't really a career mode. I'd rather just stick with custom tours. The game would still be superb without career mode but it would be a bummer without the ability to play as one player (in a fun setting)

Actually, another question: if we do say an Ashes tour as Australia will the English team change during the tour due to form and injury? Are all the stats tracked? If their team doesn't change can we change it ourselves?

you'd hope it would track form and introduce injuries. i don't really want to be picking the opposing team so hopefully the AI will do it correctly.

you'd hope it would track form and introduce injuries. i don't really want to be picking the opposing team so hopefully the AI will do it correctly.

Nor do I but if they don't, I would like the ability. Also the ai would be picking teams based on assigned attributes that I may not agree with.

Users who are viewing this thread