Post your questions about the game here!

DBC facebook page Likes are increasing Like Bee-Hive. Hype is also increasing as we come closer to release date. Love to see that!!!!!!!
The only problem is all I can see are people saying this is a failure or quoting wikipedia as a source for a release date. Telling everyone the release date is 6th February on the official Facebook page which is often updated. :facepalm

Likes don't mean much though. Ashes Cricket 2013 had over 40,000 (probably bought).

Pretty sure the thumbs-up image for the "like" was inverted on their page.

lol just O/T.....I could've sworn it was you shooting me up last night on Rising Storm....that username is quite ehhh distinctive!

I'm assuming any release date info will be released first on social media (FB/Twitter), then here.

The only problem is all I can see are people saying this is a failure or quoting wikipedia as a source for a release date. Telling everyone the release date is 6th February on the official Facebook page which is often updated. :facepalm

Likes don't mean much though. Ashes Cricket 2013 had over 40,000 (probably bought).

This is really bad that Worst cricket game ever Ashes cricket 2013 had 40k likes on FB & Best cricket game ever DBC 14 had 14k (increasing...) likes....
Where is this world going....:facepalm

If you typed Ashes or Ashes Cricket into google, which you might have done in early 2013, you would be led to the game, whereas very few people will type in Don Bradman. Once the release date is announced the marketing campaign will pick up.

Also, Ashes had much bigger ad campaigns and got mentions in early 2013 in All Out Cricket and The Cricketer as well as buying likes. A culmination of factors that I haven't mentioned also went into this. You shouldn't be too worried.

Some of the most anticipated Titles like THIEF, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Dark Souls 2, TITANFALL , Diablo 3 are coming on late February or March. Will this affect sales of DBC 14?
What do you guys think????

Some of the most anticipated Titles like THIEF, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Dark Souls 2, TITANFALL , Diablo 3 are coming on late February or March. Will this affect sales of DBC 14?
What do you guys think????

They are not at all considerable in-front of DBC 14.

They are not at all considerable in-front of DBC 14.

actually they are considerable

Thief series is one of the best stealth game....

Dark Souls series games are toughest game till date..

TITANFALL is gonna be game changer because of its multilayer element..

south park is gonna sell just because of its huge fan base...

don't know about Diablo...

but DBC is gonna be game changer,best cricket game....it already as A huge fan base..also this game is targeted to different audience...

I'm not comparing them but If 2 or 3 Big games releases at the same time then Buyer will think about all the games to buy from, You cannot spend money on all these games in a week!

There is always indirect competition, and not just in the form of video games.

You could come up with an excuse to avoid every week of the year.

I'm not comparing them but If 2 or 3 Big games releases at the same time then Buyer will think about all the games to buy from, You cannot spend money on all these games in a week!

it's true...as i already said "targeted"..

i 'm sure ross has considered all these things...that guys can pick gold from dust..

Last edited:

Out of the ones listed the only one I'm interested in is Diablo 3's expansion. But given that right now I can still play D3 quite happily, but cannot play DBC14, if they were both to release in the same week (unlikely but just for the sake of argument) I would pick up DBC14 as a) its a new, totally revolutionised cricket game b) it isn't just more content for a game I can already play and c) its a cricket game and I'm a cricket nut...

Can't speak for the other games as I don't know if they are expansions/sequels etc but I will normally choose a brand new game over an expansion.

Out of the ones listed the only one I'm interested in is Diablo 3's expansion. But given that right now I can still play D3 quite happily, but cannot play DBC14, if they were both to release in the same week (unlikely but just for the sake of argument) I would pick up DBC14 as a) its a new, totally revolutionised cricket game b) it isn't just more content for a game I can already play and c) its a cricket game and I'm a cricket nut...

Can't speak for the other games as I don't know if they are expansions/sequels etc but I will normally choose a brand new game over an expansion.

I'm Only interested in THIEF, TITANFALL (BUT I don't have that powerful pc to run it) So, If I have to choose between THIEF & DBC 14, I will go for DBC 14.
Because I played many stealth video games in past couple of years but I didn't play A damn good cricket game........

Users who are viewing this thread