Post your questions about the game here!

TITANFALL is gonna be game changer because of its multilayer element..

What you mean the maximum of 6v6 online and the fact it doesn't have a campaign mode :lol

actually they are considerable

Thief series is one of the best stealth game....

Dark Souls series games are toughest game till date..

TITANFALL is gonna be game changer because of its multilayer element..

south park is gonna sell just because of its huge fan base...

don't know about Diablo...

but DBC is gonna be game changer,best cricket game....it already as A huge fan base..also this game is targeted to different audience...

But they are not cricket games... Which we are been waiting for years....

I'm Only interested in THIEF, TITANFALL (BUT I don't have that powerful pc to run it) So, If I have to choose between THIEF & DBC 14, I will go for DBC 14.
Because I played many stealth video games in past couple of years but I didn't play A damn good cricket game........

Essentially my point in a nutshell :)

If one is planning on buying DBC14, then very few other games are going to replace it as it is the ONLY cricket game worth buying this year.

So there will be minor competition between DBC 14 & other games........
So Late Feb./Early march release date is very likely.........Just go for it

Does logic work in the opposite way in the northern hemisphere or something?

And we very much hope to be excluded come the referendum...

we hope so too... 3p in the pound off our income tax, a truckload less heroin addicts to support, and the ALL ENGLAND club can keep looking for a home winner in the tennis.

p.s. in that interview with Chris Woakes you sounded about as Scottish as Yorkshire Pudding.

we hope so too... 3p in the pound off our income tax, a truckload less heroin addicts to support, and the ALL ENGLAND club can keep looking for a home winner in the tennis.

Didn't we tell you that you're keeping Glasgow?

p.s. in that interview with Chris Woakes you sounded about as Scottish as Yorkshire Pudding.

I wanted to make sure he could understand what I was saying ;)

...It's all that time Barmy spent in NZ learning the proper way to speak English.

Users who are viewing this thread