Post your questions about the game here!

please modify front foot shot .whenever he uses front foot he automatically drags back to Greece.

I hope Big Ant are taking their Facebook page seriously, this must be fixed.

To be fair Matt I think he is making a valid point based on observations of the England Ashes performance although he got the spelling wrong. I myself have advocated for a long time having John Travolta opening the batting and Olivia Newton John taking on the role of wicketkeeper batswoman. Her last season at Rydell was excellent. Bolstering the pace attack with those guys who work in the garage will add real venom to things. I would keep Cook as captain however as you need someone who who is boring, defensive, un-inventive to balance things out a little.

Anyway back on topic: will DBC have stumps?

you'd hope it would track form and introduce injuries. i don't really want to be picking the opposing team so hopefully the AI will do it correctly.

It's a good point block, to be fair if in the career mode, you get dropped due to form and you can suffer injuries I'd imagine it will be the same for the others, I wonder if there's a hidden "injury proneness" attribute. Also I wonder how they decide to drop you from the team/down a level, would it give you 4/5 games or drop you after a duck? It just be difficult to strike a balance between real life type decisions and a set pattern. Looking at England's performance in the last series you could end the 5th test with only broad and possibly pieterson from the original 1st test team!

can i become caption of team in career mode? While fielding Can i simulate the game, If I'm the bowler? How simulating works in DBC?

can i become caption of team in career mode? While fielding Can i simulate the game, If I'm the bowler? How simulating works in DBC?
I'm not sure how easy it is to be a human caption for a team photo, but you can become captain.

When you are playing in career mode, you can simulate and it automatically stops when it is your turn to bat or bowl. You can also simulate until a number of overs has passed or wickets fallen. You cannot skip your batting or bowling. Does that solve your query?

Maybe he wants to become a caption so the deaf gamers can read him
Probably. Although, as he's already blind, I'm not sure how well he'll be able to do that. I might have thought up something funnier previously, as that was dreadful, if it wasn't...umm... the day after England lost the Ashes *cough*. I'm sure all my other bad jokes occurred either at 3:00AM or on another sad day.

Last edited:
whats your test system configuration {cpu,gpu,ram} for PC ????

If you mean the config of systems used by Big Ant, I don't think they have ever mentioned it. But you can refer to my signature for a little help.

spelling wrong. I myself have advocated for a long time having John Travolta opening the batting and Olivia Newton John taking on the role of wicketkeeper batswoman.

Wrong spelling of "Greece" my friend. This is not the word you are looking for.

Grease....however would be the right time to use that wit ;)

DBC facebook page Likes are increasing Like Bee-Hive. Hype is also increasing as we come closer to release date. Love to see that!!!!!!!:cheers

Biggs should.

Even Biggs doesnt. I am but a boil on the backside of the omnipresent*. Ah well time for a Custard Cream Tea Dip mega-fest........solitude and bliss.

*Which to be fair is better than being omnipresent on the backside of Susan Boyle........

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread