Post your questions about the game here!

Also deleted and the guy banned from our Facebook page - we hide 'posts by others' from the timeline for that reason.

Yeah, will probably have to do that too.

Batman misses nothing and in this case there was nothing to miss.

Only that the game will be region free.

is that on the xbox as well? so say i get a xbox360 disc from india would tha work here in canada?

Yes.

You have btw hit on the reason why distribution into India with localised pricing is very difficult.

Yes.

You have btw hit on the reason why distribution into India with localised pricing is very difficult.

im not sure i completely understand that statement, but from the little bit i can read into it my guess is that i would be paying less for it since i am getting it from india is it?

i do get that you have to price the product according to the local market and economy, but that is the most convenient way for me to get the game as I always have friends who come up here to canada. unless you plan a north american release too i dont see how you would be able to counter that

There will be local distribution in US/Canada but it will likely be online only.

If disks were exported from India to the West in big numbers then it would destroy the viability of the product (unless the Indian price was competitive with the price in the West).

That would surely be a big challenge. You don't wanna set a price which would become too high for local market and can't lower it too much either for fear of exports. Double edged sword I'd say.

Surely by the time you pay shipping it wouldn't be cheaper? I wanted to buy the 12 th man limited edition box set, but its not available for shipping, which is a shame as the price for it is cheaper than getting the non limeted edition from amazon!

In the scenario of a proper batsman batting with number 11 batsman will the ai try to give as much as strike to the skilled batsman like avoiding singles or will they bat normally?

In the scenario of a proper batsman batting with number 11 batsman will the ai try to give as much as strike to the skilled batsman like avoiding singles or will they bat normally?

That's not a bad question. There'd have to be a lot of scenarios for the AI to make decisions on how to approach a run-chase especially with just a couple of overs left.

I wonder would this aspect of the game be far more realistic than what we have seen to date from previous AI strategies?

it is better we expect less and enjoy the game when its released as it's said
Curiosity Kills the Cat

Users who are viewing this thread