Post your questions about the game here!

It's good to be Tru Blu on Australia Day for sure.

YR9CUAq.png
:lol

----------
I am Tru Blu.....

I am tru blu

w20sxt.jpg

Hey Dutch,

Not sure if this has already been brought up... i saw on DBC14 facebook this post and thought if something hasn't been done about it already then it probably should.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has tried to start a petition to 'boycott' Planet Cricket...

I just thought Dutch would like to see what was going on... go to the DBC facebook and check the 'post by others'...

He has tried to start a petition to 'boycott' Planet Cricket...

I just thought Dutch would like to see what was going on... go to the DBC facebook and check the 'post by others'...

It's a new low. I would urge everyone to not credit this with a reply. Disgusting.

Hey Dutch,

Not sure if this has already been brought up... i saw on DBC14 facebook this post and thought if something hasn't been done about it already then it probably should.

Wow!

:eek:

That is mad, utter mad.

I think I know very well who it is.....

I think I've deleted it, I'm mobile so can't check very well.

Hey Dutch,

Please is this a joke, who is this as it's not funny. God I post crap sure:facepalm but this is down right stupid.

----------

Shikar Dhawanismylife

Who is that ?

Hey Dutch,

Thanks mate: if you don't mind I removed the attachment as well....

Also deleted and the guy banned from our Facebook page - we hide 'posts by others' from the timeline for that reason.

Users who are viewing this thread