Post your questions about the game here!

Planet Cricket has a special forum for that sort of thing...

Planet Cricket has a special forum for that sort of thing...

Yeah but us non-admins are not allowed in there... except you of course :yes

----------

I'm never sure if that's the Samoan sene or Fijian cents. :)

Bro, bro, bro, there's only one place in the world that runs ten bro's to the second....

I knew it! So the New Zealanders in the office are actually Samoan spies :spy

Is the realse date in march just heard from a mate he is very found of cricket

Yes.your mate is spot on. He must be very found of making shit up too.

The problem with people like that is if it does turn out to be a march release he'll think he's the only one who "knew". In fact it's more than likely goin to be within the next 2 months, unless try blu have other plans. I hope its sooner rather than later, it looks great, the nets play well, hope its good news this week.

The problem with people like that is if it does turn out to be a march release he'll think he's the only one who "knew". In fact it's more than likely goin to be within the next 2 months, unless try blu have other plans. I hope its sooner rather than later, it looks great, the nets play well, hope its good news this week.

well we need something soon. The conversation on here lost any semblance of being 'on topic' a long time ago purely because we can't talk about what we don't know and we've done the play test to death. C'mon BA...give us something to talk about :thumbs

In the competition designer in CA, when adding bonus points etc. for a League do these apply only to First Innings? I couldn't see a setting to apply that.

There is defo for 1st innings lead block!!

There is defo for 1st innings lead block!!

yeah i saw that it's just whether the bonus points for runs scored/wickets taken apply only to 1st innings, which i believe is the case in the County Championship (or certainly used to be - in fact I think it even applied only to the first 100 overs of the 1st innings to try and encourage positive play in the old 3 day games.)

Just in CA it didn't seem to have an option for how the bonus points apply so I was wondering how that is set?

i am planning to create a test league for the all time teams i've made and wanted to see how the bonus points work.

Bonus points count for the first 110 overs of the first innings in the county championship. I would imagine the default setting would be only the first innings, as having the second innings, where a team might not bat, could declare for few runs or the game could end with a small score on the boards, wouldn't work.

Sorry block I didn't read your post properly!!

I created a league for the teams I've created and what I've done is allocate 2 points for every 2 wickets with a max of 10, and although that's what I wanted to do anyway I didn't see anything for 2nd inns.

Users who are viewing this thread