Post your questions about the game here!

Bonus points count for the first 110 overs of the first innings in the county championship. I would imagine the default setting would be only the first innings, as having the second innings, where a team might not bat, could declare for few runs or the game could end with a small score on the boards, wouldn't work.

yes i assumed that'd be the way it'd work for those reasons, and it's how i want the thing to work in my league too, but i just wanted to check

We have it working here but can't offer it in the game at release as we cannot be sure of the final form of the Oculus Rift.

If there is enough call for it then we will patch it in.

----------

hi Ross
i would like to play It with the oculus rift,
will there be a method of controlling the footwork and bat by using a sensor controller like the razer hydra or other attachable sensor device?

Celebrations

Does any one know if 100 celebrations will be with the helmet off.
Thanks for your time.

^ I don't remember reading about that anywhere, but my guess would be no.

awwwww :(

I've haven't seen a batsman yet that hasn't taken off his helmet (okay I haven't seen EVERY century ever made but it seems to be the norm). ahh well.

Why is that a big deal? I bet you, after watching two 100 celebrations, you're always going to skip it so why waste time and space on something that you're not going to watch it more than twice

Edit: to watch the celebrations you got to score a century first. After playing the nets, I don't think that's an easy task

Last edited:
^ Challenge accepted!

It is technically difficult for us to do because of the way the Academy works.

Just as the helmet/cap cannot be changed during a session, you cannot remove the headgear during a session either.

but there's many styles of celebration however, so that should keep it fresh for sometime.Till we regularly score hundreds.

There are many celebrations however I believe none of them have the helmet being taken off.

Why is that a big deal? I bet you, after watching two 100 celebrations, you're always going to skip it so why waste time and space on something that you're not going to watch it more than twice

Edit: to watch the celebrations you got to score a century first. After playing the nets, I don't think that's an easy task

Big deal??? I've only ever scored one century IRL - thats one of the greatest days of my life and I still think of it now. Took me about 40 overs to get it (got out for 101 after trying to slog) but it was worth the wait and concentration.

Its BECAUSE I've played the nets and know how hard it will be...

Big deal??? I've only ever scored one century IRL - thats one of the greatest days of my life and I still think of it now. Took me about 40 overs to get it (got out for 101 after trying to slog) but it was worth the wait and concentration.

Its BECAUSE I've played the nets and know how hard it will be...
Sorry to sound like an ass but its better to work toward recreating that moment in real life than to find it in a video game.

Sorry to sound like an ass but its better to work toward recreating that moment in real life than to find it in a video game.

lol with how hard batting in DB14 is from what I've seen/experienced in CA, I have NO doubt that getting a century in DB14 will be extremely difficult, so getting to that major milestone should atleast get some sort of reward if you know what I mean.

It definitely will be very difficult to score a ton in DB14 in career when your batsmans rated at v.poor but I would like to think on rookie level it will be achievable pretty quickly, you've gotta feel like you've got a chance after a day or two of playing otherwise it won't be much fun! The harder levels should take a lot longer to maintain longevity but I'd be disappointed if in normal mode(not career) I struggle to make 50 at least with one guy out of 11!! I'm pretty sure mattw made 20 odd on the play session with in his first few goes.

Users who are viewing this thread