Post your questions about the game here!

Not too worried bout pyjama cricket!!!! But yea ill be getting plenty of use outta DB14!! Are you planning on women's cricket by any chance!!

I actually prefer the look of the shorter form in the game, I just reckon it looks awesome!

My favourite screenshot!
photo.php

I got a whole decade and a half of wrongs to right before i get on to this winter!

Yep the good old days of the 90s!!! Celebrating a draw, happy with 200 all out, praying Bangladesh get test status, I still reckon we got off lightly on THAT Jamaican pitch where we were 18-3 when it was abandoned!!! They'd have probably got 400 on it!

Hi Ross, just wanted to confirm one thing. During and after the playsession, I got a feeling that a lot of people preferred not having a replay after each delivery.

The nets have given a fair idea on how I will play my career, at least batting wise, and the most comfortable camera angle to me was the Pro Cam. I was able to pick up the delivery line and length much better in this mode than any other angles.

The downside is that I won't be able to view my shots from a 3rd person's perspective and hence would rely on the replays to get the pleasure of viewing my shots.

So I was wondering if this feature has been turned off after receiving the feedback on it. I can't speak for others, but I'd love to have it going.

During and after the playsession, I got a feeling that a lot of people preferred not having a replay after each delivery.
At the playsession it was mostly wanting to keep playing in the short time we had with the game.

It's not like pressing a button to skip them is an issue - so I doubt they'd change it. Plus you've always got the replays in the menus.

It would be good to have an option to create/play as a woman in career mode.

If I could create and play as a woman I wouldn't get outta bed!

What.... so England can win the "Ashes"? :p

Before the first Test at Lord's in 1998 both women's teams autographed a bat and it was burned and placed into an urn, so yes since then there have actually been a women's Ashes.

Should we be buying games from someone who doesn't understand the sport it is based on? It's all very worrying.

Does anyone know how many pitch patterns there will be in game? I think I've seen stripes, and ovals but I wondered if there are others? The one at Hobart for the t20 was pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread