Post your questions about the game here!

Same as the control pad as I have, have fun today waiting for tomorrow news.

For the big eye in the game can we have the balls of the over showing the pace variation till the end rather than stopping at the stumps...Then it can be easily viewed as to how fast or how slow the ball came to the batsman.....The variation is shown half way but I would like to see that fully....

Hawk-Eye analysis of Kevin Pietersen's century against Sri Lanka - Telegraph

Like the above pic...Fast ball going as far as it can behind the stumps and the the slowest ball stopping at the stumps...This will add another realistic approach to analyse the bowler in the game....

----------

Will we get these in future iterations or as DLC or patch in this version??

Hawk-Eye analysis: Alvaro Petersen cashes in on leg side | The Times

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/70200/70290.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, really quick and easy question..

im a ps3 console user... however I am going to buy an xbox controller on my lunch break to have a play of the nets (ps3 controller just wont talk to my pc)...

is it as simple as plugging it in and bobs-ya-uncle???

if it's wireless you need a receiver but wired should be plug and play

Hi Ross,

Just wondering if when creating a player and team, if I create a player and set him as using his own kit, but then add him to a team that supplies kit, who's kit does he use?

Similarly what if the player is set to use team's kit but the team is set not to supply kit?

Thanks,
DC

I can now say after playingthe first 5 mins of the nets on a very slow computer that I am completely sold on this!... (not that I wasnt already)

Bravo ol chaps

I can now say after playingthe first 5 mins of the nets on a very slow computer that I am completely sold on this!... (not that I wasnt already)

Bravo ol chaps

Glad you got to try it out :)

----------

Hi Ross,

Just wondering if when creating a player and team, if I create a player and set him as using his own kit, but then add him to a team that supplies kit, who's kit does he use?

Similarly what if the player is set to use team's kit but the team is set not to supply kit?

Thanks,
DC

I'll get Mike/HBK to answer, been a long day and can't think too straight.

Hi Ross,

Thanks,
DC

Have a look at the player in the roster once added Dave you should be able to see what he's gonna wear from that, generally I check supplies kit in the team page but leave it unchecked in the player, but also I always check the use team colours as I don't want white pads in the ODI's etc! I can't remember if it was snowy that suggested that to me, but I'm pretty sure if you check supplies kit on the player and the team he plays for the team one overrides it!

It makes logical sense for the 'team' settings to override 'player' settings.

No player is bigger than the team! :lol:lol:lol

Hawk-Eye analysis of Kevin Pietersen's century against Sri Lanka - Telegraph

Like the above pic...Fast ball going as far as it can behind the stumps and the the slowest ball stopping at the stumps...This will add another realistic approach to analyse the bowler in the game....

I actually see what you think is the fast ball (green and red) are actually deliveries that are very wide (look where it bounces) and due to the angle of the camera (isometric) it just appears to be going past the stumps when actually it stops in line with the rest. I've not seen a broadcaster yet show balls travelling past the stumps for 'hawkeye'

Player Names

Relatively new to the forum, so excuse this potentially nooby question, but will there be a function to change the players names to their actual names to get rid of the fake unlicensed names? And if so, would it be a matter of going through one by one and changing each name?

Users who are viewing this thread