Post your questions about the game here!

Before the first Test at Lord's in 1998 both women's teams autographed a bat and it was burned and placed into an urn, so yes since then there have actually been a women's Ashes.

Should we be buying games from someone who doesn't understand the sport it is based on? It's all very worrying.

Can't... tell... if... serious... I understand that England have won the traditional and time honoured Women's Ashes, someone showed us a screenshot - It's great that England could win something this summer and they should be applauded for their achievements.

Last edited:
Can't... tell... if... serious... I understand that England have won the traditional and time honoured Women's Ashes, someone showed us a screenshot - It's great that England could win something this summer and they should be applauded for their achievements.

Poe's Law.

We had a GREAT summer. Unbeaten in fact.

Our winter... Not so much. :)

Poe's Law.

Indeed.

We long to face England in Ashes for Men's Synchronised Swimming, Women's Morris Dancing and of course Men's Rythmic Gymnastics.

No worries :)

Really looking forward to it, never been to Twickenham before.

Dress warm. Has it's own microclimate and is absolutely freezing.

Odd place Twickenham, rises up in the middle of the a housing estate, just next to a supermarket.

Recommend the Sun Inn in Richmond as pre/post match watering hole. They put on a special bus to take people down to the ground.

I grew up in Twickenham (the town not the stadium). Walk the wrong way out the ground and you end up in Whitton (the badlands).

Here's a serious question.. who would win in a contest between the English Men's and Women's test sides?

If it was in Australia there would be no play as everyone would get drunk and get thrown in jail for discriminatory slurs.

What's your point?

Hey guys, really quick and easy question..

im a ps3 console user... however I am going to buy an xbox controller on my lunch break to have a play of the nets (ps3 controller just wont talk to my pc)...

is it as simple as plugging it in and bobs-ya-uncle???

Yup. Wired ones are a bit harder to find nowadays but if you can find one of them it's very simple to start using.*

*Which is one of the reasons Xbox will always be superior to PlayStation.

Users who are viewing this thread