Post your questions about the game here!

Definitely hope so blocker, I would think amazon will have it on there after the announcement.

It definitely will be very difficult to score a ton in DB14 in career when your batsmans rated at v.poor but I would like to think on rookie level it will be achievable pretty quickly, you've gotta feel like you've got a chance after a day or two of playing otherwise it won't be much fun! The harder levels should take a lot longer to maintain longevity but I'd be disappointed if in normal mode(not career) I struggle to make 50 at least with one guy out of 11!! I'm pretty sure mattw made 20 odd on the play session with in his first few goes.

The easiest level is very easy and will get you accustomed to the game.

The easiest level is very easy and will get you accustomed to the game.

That's great to hear!! Especially as in the nets on legend/veteran I could make a comedy video, I'm sure I've seen the Don shake his head in dismay at my shot selection!!

I must admit I've only ever used the nets on its hardest settings.
I want the game to be difficult with a steep leading curve.

agree. i'm intending to play the game on a hard difficulty, going through the school of hard knocks playing "fun" series like recreating bodyline, trying to beat the invincibles, get my eng worst xi to beat the aus 90/2000s squad, the south africa rebel tours etc.

then when i feel i'm learning a bit i'll go into career mode, or maybe try and 'undo' the horrific events of the winter!

Definitely, looking forward to fighting through innings on my first year, looking forward to edging one or popping one up when I get too cockey, that will be fun for me. Of course getting wickets and tonnes will be great. But the real fun for me will be being challenged.

Will definitely play the career mode on a harder setting, but the first thing for me, after a bit of bowling in the nets, will be to play an ashes test in Australia to right the wrongs!!!!

The hard setting would be pretty realistic, but if you were Bradman, i think pretty easy would be realistic.

Will definitely play the career mode on a harder setting, but the first thing for me, after a bit of bowling in the nets, will be to play an ashes test in Australia to right the wrongs!!!!

tests... then ODI.... and then T20.... lots of "wrongs" :p

tests... then ODI.... and then T20.... lots of "wrongs" :p

Not too worried bout pyjama cricket!!!! But yea ill be getting plenty of use outta DB14!! Are you planning on women's cricket by any chance!!

Not too worried bout pyjama cricket!!!! But yea ill be getting plenty of use outta DB14!! Are you planning on women's cricket by any chance!!

Right after the Men's Rhythm Gymnastics for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread