Post your questions about the game here!

Relatively new to the forum, so excuse this potentially nooby question, but will there be a function to change the players names to their actual names to get rid of the fake unlicensed names? And if so, would it be a matter of going through one by one and changing each name?

Yes, if you have the Cricket Academy you will see that most if not all relevant players have been made and you can download them straight into your game whatever the platform.

Have a look in the Your Players thread as well for examples....

Go read up about the Academy in the sticky thread marked *read this first*. Basically everyone is doing work now in the academy so all you have to do is hit the download best players option when you get the game. Or you could download the academy now and start sorting players out now.

but say Alec Stewart and Graham Gooch used to wear white helmets when the rest of the team used to wear blue...

As per ICC's 'Clothing & Equipment Rules & Regulations',

In all formats of the game:
1) Helmets shall be one plain colour.
2) The colour of the helmet shall be uniform to all members of the same team.

So, technically, Stewart and Gooch shouldn't have been allowed to take field.

I am sure the umpires were not nerds like me. :D

umm so i saw on facebook that some peoples were having a meeting today about DBC14... do we know when this game will be released?

...do we know when this game will be released?

If only there was some form of discussion thread that looped on endlessly about this very topic, that you could read... with your EYES...

If only...

umm so i saw on facebook that some peoples were having a meeting today about DBC14... do we know when this game will be released?

It must be a big meeting if it requires you to describe it by pluralizing a plural.

Hey kids, they're talking about Masturbation! #RUINED

It is already 8pm in Australia and what i dont understand is when will they make this big announcement that was supposed to come today.:mad

Users who are viewing this thread