Post your questions about the game here!

Speaking of the differences between the consoles - does keeping Windows XP support act as a limitation (assuming the game itself is like the Cricket Academy in that regard), or do some extra effects kick in when DirectX 11 is detected on a Windows 7+ machine?

Speaking of the differences between the consoles - does keeping Windows XP support act as a limitation (assuming the game itself is like the Cricket Academy in that regard), or do some extra effects kick in when DirectX 11 is detected on a Windows 7+ machine?

I'm pretty sure that we detect features and use them where we can, I will get more PC detail closer to the release.

Will there be batsman running with disappointment when he had skied the ball off a short ball?? If he runs at full speed when this happens it would be unrealistic when the batsman knows that its an easy catch...:)

Will there be batsman running with disappointment when he had skied the ball off a short ball?? If he runs at full speed when this happens it would be unrealistic when the batsman knows that its an easy catch...:)

Yeah. The choice was to animate that or the square cut, but decided the headshake was so integral to the cricket experience it couldn't be left out

I disagree. I always run hard so I can get a run or two in case of a drop. Also, I play at a level where drops are common :D

I disagree. I always run hard so I can get a run or two in case of a drop. Also, I play at a level where drops are common :D

Agree with whiteninness here: whenever I sky the ball I run hell for leather to the other end coz even if its caught the (hopefully) set batsman is on strike to face the next ball.

Agree with whiteninness here: whenever I sky the ball I run hell for leather to the other end coz even if its caught the (hopefully) set batsman is on strike to face the next ball.

And then you realize it was the last ball of the over

Yeah this what I am talking about....So that the settled or better batsman come to the strike....:thumbs

@BigAntStudios, when I did my international teams, I linked the players, not the teams.

1)if someone downloads my England, would they have 1 England team in their rosters, or 2? (and since all the players are linked, would the two England's be indistinguishable?)
2)if my teams aren't linked through the team linking, only player linking, are they eligible for "get best"?

@BigAntStudios, when I did my international teams, I linked the players, not the teams.

1)if someone downloads my England, would they have 1 England team in their rosters, or 2? (and since all the players are linked, would the two England's be indistinguishable?)
2)if my teams aren't linked through the team linking, only player linking, are they eligible for "get best"?

1 - The team played as the default "England" in the game would be the team that is linked. Players in that team will be the players that are linked.

2 - They will be available to the "get best player".

Save ur save file and remove it to another location. Start up CA which should start with default players. Now try downloading your created teams and see if that team gets linked automatically or not. If not, then you should link the teams and reupload.

1 - The team played as the default "England" in the game would be the team that is linked. Players in that team will be the players that are linked.

2 - They will be available to the "get best player".

not entirely sure i understand number 1 but i'm sensing i am better to link the teams?

thing is, i don't have an "england" to link to, i just linked all the players in the default england team.

Save ur save file and remove it to another location. Start up CA which should start with default players. Now try downloading your created teams and see if that team gets linked automatically or not. If not, then you should link the teams and reupload.

great idea, i'll do that!

----------

yeah i used a new save file, downloaded my england team and it replaced the default team.

then using another save file i selected "get best" on england and again i got mine. so that's great!

Users who are viewing this thread