Post your questions about the game here!

ok..dumb question...but will the xbox version have its own cricket academy? I mean, will I be able to download updated player models/names/etc through CA (like I know we should be able to in the PC version)?

ok..dumb question...but will the xbox version have its own cricket academy? I mean, will I be able to download updated player models/names/etc through CA (like I know we should be able to in the PC version)?

Yes. It has the same CA that is released as a standalone on PC which means you can do everything that you can on CA on PC.

not entirely sure i understand number 1 but i'm sensing i am better to link the teams?

thing is, i don't have an "england" to link to, i just linked all the players in the default england team.

great idea, i'll do that!

----------

yeah i used a new save file, downloaded my england team and it replaced the default team.

then using another save file i selected "get best" on england and again i got mine. so that's great!

I am guessing 'get best' can differentiate between the english team of 60s and the current english team? If i remember correctly, your old english team was at the top.

Cant seem to find this anywhere else but will the teams available on the PC version of cricket academy at the moment be available on consoles when they're released? Thanks!

Cant seem to find this anywhere else but will the teams available on the PC version of cricket academy at the moment be available on consoles when they're released? Thanks!

Cricket academy is part of the shipped game, anything in CA is available on any platform.

Yes, teams are interchangeable between consoles. Anything that gets put onto the Cricket Academy server is downloadable for all platforms, iirc.

Yes, teams are interchangeable between consoles. Anything that gets put onto the Cricket Academy server is downloadable for all platforms, iirc.

excellent..thats what I wanted to know. I was afraid the current models in CA (which are PC based) wouldn't make it into the console version. I'm assuming when I load up DB14 on xbox I should make it into the CA login screen right? ie. with the ability to download updated teams, etc.

excellent..thats what I wanted to know. I was afraid the current models in CA (which are PC based) wouldn't make it into the console version. I'm assuming when I load up DB14 on xbox I should make it into the CA login screen right? ie. with the ability to download updated teams, etc.

Yes.

The concept OF an Easter Egg is that you find them, not ask the developer to list them. Good lord.

I was not asking to list them one by one. I just want a ballpark figure about how many are there. 10, 20 ...50 etc. So that i know i can stop experimenting various stuff in the game and play it normally ;)

That defeats the purpose entirely of them putting them in there, if indeed, they have. The world should be an adventure, not a follow-the-dots kids picture book. Just see what you can find, I'm sure someone will jail break the game on PC and list them all for you in due course. If it helps you, I know with 100% certainty there is at least one easter-egg to find. Read into that whatever you like.

Biggs don't be so hard on AngryPixel, he can not wait for april to get his easter eggs from his mummy ok.:p

Users who are viewing this thread