Post your questions about the game here!

...something something MattW something something.

Technically, I didn't say anything. Infraction dodged!

That's how you do it, kids!

I imagine rather like 06/07 we'll airbrush it from history...

Never, every Aussie should have this series in there DVD collection.PS 06/07 the English played better mate(They won the one day series for gods sake, sorry OZ:wave) and there were against a better Aussie team, this year they just went from bad to worse and never got up.

PS The only thing worse in the last couple of months was the release of Ashes 2013.:facepalm

Never, every Aussie should have this series in there DVD collection.PS 06/07 the English played better mate(They won the one day series for gods sake, sorry OZ:wave) and there were against a better Aussie team, this year they just went from bad to worse and never got up.

PS The only thing worse in the last couple of months was the release of Ashes 2013.:facepalm

You should have seen though, when the 09 series started over here, basically everyone just talked about how amazing the 05 series was and ignored 06/07 almost like it didn't happen. And as you rightly say 13/14 is even worse! Be amazing to see how it's treated...

The only good that can come out of our 5-0 defeat in Aus is the last time that happened we bounced back and become world number 1. I can't wait for the summer series v SL and India, no matter how were playing there's always a test series coming up somewhere, India v NZ should be good and SA v Aus will be epic, best team in the world up against a up and at em high on confidence Aus!!

You should have seen though, when the 09 series started over here, basically everyone just talked about how amazing the 05 series was and ignored 06/07 almost like it didn't happen. And as you rightly say 13/14 is even worse! Be amazing to see how it's treated...

My family has decided that 2014 doesn't start till tomorrow. That way we can just write 2013 off as a crap year and forget it happened*. Bring on the England of 2014!

*in fairness it wasn't just the cricket that caused this...but it was definitely the tipping point!

just a question guys,

how do we assign vests/jumpers to players?

when making a team, ive seen the variations. but how do we choose which players have them or not?

thanks

just a question guys,

how do we assign vests/jumpers to players?

when making a team, ive seen the variations. but how do we choose which players have them or not?

thanks

I hope it gets answered, I have asked the same question in the past but never got an answer to it

You can't.

You can only change it when sharing the player and saving a png of the Player Card

But Snowy,,,how do we get to play with some of players wearing them, as seen on the career videos, will be automatically done due to weather?

Yes. The last indication given was that it would be random/automatic

I thought Ross said you can change your players gear between breaks while you are playing like in real life, would love to see the 12th man run on the field and then it goes into a menu, the animation would get boring fast but just a idea.

PS for Muliplayer there should be a number of times you can do this.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread