Post your questions about the game here!

We could easily do it but I can only think it would be frustrating for players, maybe funny if you're playing and drinking with mates but still frustrating I would think.

I don't think we'd like to have umpires that we couldn't trust...

So no hope for a drunk umpire dlc :p

----------

Actually you can do that without frustrating players. You can have a set of umpires who give good decisions most of the time and then you can have a few umpires who are pretty bad. Then before match start you can give a umpire selection option which players can either set to random or select umpire they prefer.
:thumbs

Actually you can do that without frustrating players. You can have a set of umpires who give good decisions most of the time and then you can have a few umpires who are pretty bad. Then before match start you can give a umpire selection option which players can either set to random or select umpire they prefer.
:thumbs

I prefer the cheerleaders.

But only 8's or higher, right @blockerdave?

Cheerleaders are not supposed to have 8 inchers. :spy

We could easily do it but I can only think it would be frustrating for players, maybe funny if you're playing and drinking with mates but still frustrating I would think.

I don't think we'd like to have umpires that we couldn't trust...

I think it was Sensible Soccer that did it. You could choose referee attributes depending on the kind of game you wanted...

I think it was Sensible Soccer that did it. You could choose referee attributes depending on the kind of game you wanted...

That was a great little game!! I heard it was once available on Xbox live but I can't find it now!

I think that would be a nifty feature to have. Ross said they can do it. People who don't want to tinker with the setting can play with default settings while we can change them up to have fun sometimes. We can have attributes slider for umpires for strictness, bias, judgement etc.

sounds a bit like Red Card Football
They have red cards in Football now? I could have sworn that was a cricket thing...
npc0CAQ.jpg

link redirects to Big Ant - isn't that phishing? ;)

The cricket14.com links went to bigant.com for quite a while ;)

----------

They have red cards in Football now? I could have sworn that was a cricket thing...
npc0CAQ.jpg

In red card football you earn them but never receive them, getting a broken arm is nuttin' :)

Users who are viewing this thread