Post your questions about the game here!

Is this real football or Aussie nonsense?

It's a piss-take of your real football nonsense, not of our awesome AFL/NRL/RU codes - long, long, way away so I shouldn't have mentioned it.

Nah, 505 Games publish that, so I'd assume Trickstar are developing that after the success of their first game together.

The Ashes experience has had 505 leave sports games altogether, afaik they are not doing union.

----------

we know they've got a fantastic code base.

well... they guys who wrote the last RU World Cup game for 505 was HB Studios and they have a long history of sports games including cricket. Perhaps they should have gone with a "real" safe pair of hands.

The Ashes experience has had 505 leave sports games altogether, afaik they are not doing union.
I hope HB have a good publisher lined up - not just to continue their Rugby series, but because I really hope their Golf game is successful.

Quite ironic that EA's finally going to get a challenger to PGA Tour and it's by HB who made so many of their previous sports titles.

I hope HB have a good publisher lined up - not just to continue their Rugby series, but because I really hope their Golf game is successful.

Quite ironic that EA's finally going to get a challenger to PGA Tour and it's by HB who made so many of their previous sports titles.

was HB the ones who did Rugby Challenge, or did they do the other one?

Rugby Challenge 2 was piss poor.

I'm as desperate for a good Union game as I am for a good cricket game. Maybe more

was HB the ones who did Rugby Challenge, or did they do the other one?
Rugby Challenge is Sidhe - published by a certain 'Tru Blu Games' - not sure if you've heard of them. HB did the last World Cup game (along with EA Rugby 06, 04 and 'Rugby')

Rugby Challenge is Sidhe - published by a certain 'Tru Blu Games' - not sure if you've heard of them. HB did the last World Cup game (along with EA Rugby 06, 04 and 'Rugby')

yes. tbh it's only the bradman name and the interaction from ross here that has me as a "believer", otherwise given rugby challenge 2 i'd be more "meh". (plus the feedback i've seen for RLL2 which indicates it's streets ahead of union games. though i've never played RLL2 or the rugby world cup game)

It's certainly weird that at the moment they publish three licensed sports games - but are three different developers, and by all reports they vary wildly in quality.

Given that, I can't see it as a positive logo to have on the cover with how cautious the general market would be about cricket games.

We could easily do it but I can only think it would be frustrating for players, maybe funny if you're playing and drinking with mates but still frustrating I would think.

I don't think we'd like to have umpires that we couldn't trust...

It would be pretty interesting actually. would make different umpires seem....well 'different' :)

Frustration is a big part of cricket too.....get a blatantly wrong decision and before you realise it you lose 2 more wickets because you couldn't overcome the anger and disappointment.

anything coming this Friday ???

Users who are viewing this thread