Post your questions about the game here!

It would be pretty interesting actually. would make different umpires seem....well 'different' :)

Frustration is a big part of cricket too.....get a blatantly wrong decision and before you realise it you lose 2 more wickets because you couldn't overcome the anger and disappointment.

If we are gonna have controversial umpires in the game then "pulling out of the tour threat" option is a must. :spy

yes. tbh it's only the bradman name and the interaction from ross here that has me as a "believer", otherwise given rugby challenge 2 i'd be more "meh". (plus the feedback i've seen for RLL2 which indicates it's streets ahead of union games. though i've never played RLL2 or the rugby world cup game)

I can't really be objective however from the years of fan reviews/emails and posts I would say that RLL2 plays better than RC however RC looks better than RLL2.

It would be pretty interesting actually. would make different umpires seem....well 'different' :)

Frustration is a big part of cricket too.....get a blatantly wrong decision and before you realise it you lose 2 more wickets because you couldn't overcome the anger and disappointment.

It would be really cool if the umpys had a 'senses' attributes.. sight for lbws/catches etc and hearing for edges etc... then a fatigue setting.. so if they are standing in the hot sun for too long their 'concentration' levels go down.

worth some thought :)

Haven't seen it in the gameplay footage, but I wondered if the little animated duck walks across the screen when a player is out for 0? Always cracks me up and is something I'd like to see.

Haven't seen it in the gameplay footage, but I wondered if the little animated duck walks across the screen when a player is out for 0? Always cracks me up and is something I'd like to see.
There's no quacker here, however there is a big duck next to his total. I doubt they would include both:

Last edited by a moderator:
ehh...I love football (err soccer) but I hate the way these grown men act like friggin sissys, esp in and around the penalty area.

Having said that, I'm not a fan of AFL...can't stand it...I've been to live games at the Gabba and everything but nah...can't stand it.

Union = LOVE
League = ok
Football = LOVE
Cricket = LOVE LOVE
AFL = :noway

whilst I'm at it:

Field hockey = LOVE
NFL = Like
Tennis = :noway
Golf = :noway

Lol...each to their own aye?

AFL players have no clue how to tackle properly, but they can lay a hit, that's for sure. Used to love it as a little kid, 7 or 8, then I discovered union and that pretty much ended that. Still keep up with it though

There's no quacker here, however there is a big duck next to his total. I doubt they would include

Yea that's the chap, its still funny though!!

Just to add my 2 cents, I've only watched AFL a few times but I wish it was on UK tv more, its like British bulldog for physcopaths!! Don't really understand it too much but it doesn't matter to me, its a great game. I'd rather watch that than rugby union or league for that matter.

Hows that International Rules Series working out for the pro Aussies against the Irish brickies and farmers?

Pfft... like we care... please keep sending your best talent down here though - anyone back there still playing :p

Users who are viewing this thread