Post your questions about the game here!

If tindoolka was involved in the game we'd probably only need to sell 990,000 more copies in India than FIFA

----------

.... To break even...

if everyone viewing this thread right now buys 25,000,000 copies you'll be fine.

It should never matter who's on the cover for people to buy it... The quality of the game should matter much more to buyers than some picture on the front cover that adds nothing to the gameplay just added expense.

To be fair, the Aussies could *still* fulfill the prophecy of batting for 1.5 days...
... if they follow on...

Well, follow on out of question, Aussies need to bowl us out or be at our mercy and await a declaration which could see them chase in 1 day and 2 sessions

I'm not watching as I'm at a friends 50th but I guess it's going pear shaped?

Drinking margaritas I see,,,enjoy the party mate, it might be the only thing to enjoy this weekend as you not gonna win this one

Oh well... fingers crossed for a draw but regardless it's good to have a live series for a change.

Nope, the win is definitely still on the cards here. We'll bowl them out for under 250, then a Nathan Lyon triple century (batting at number 3 of course) will render us victorious.

You need more McCullum sauce...

Users who are viewing this thread