Post your questions about the game here!

SA, UK, India were all visited last week, universally the game has been very well received so far.

Normally no one outside of industry would even know it had occurred except Tru Blu did some press and it got out, not that this is a big issue other than people mistakenly thought they could get along and see the game.

I guess it shows the hunger for the title that this stuff slips out? That's a good thing...

...problem is you get conflicting information and people making shit up as well, so lines get blurred, to paraphrase Robin Thicke.

Great means we are getting very close I imagine.

It's a logistical issue of hitting as many markets at the same time as possible with the maximum amount of stock.

It is great to get third party validation from people in the industry that the game is good though.

We know that the QA departments at certain console platform holders played the game far more than was required for certification and were playing it after hours :)

----------

There is a chance crowd shout "Rizwan Rizwan"....When you play career mode..when you walk to crease.....:D

Unfortunately not. The scripted commentary is something we need to improve on.

----------

I don't think Ross is enjoying what he saw on stumps

We are back on business, hope you enjoy the morning session Ross!

It will be a boring draw...

Last edited:
It would still be a draw.

Your signature has to be the worst and most pathetic statement I have seen. Good luck in life. Dont think anyone will be going near your nuts so dont worry.

i am just surprised that you read signatures.

----------

you know nothing ross symmons!

i am just surprised that you read signatures.

----------

you know nothing ross symmons!

I didn't until you just pointed it out - google has 2200+ listings of it, not only not funny but not original either...

A draw wasn't your prediction yesterday... :-)

In London the Walkabouts are quiet once more this evening. Oh, and if anyone doesn't know, "Walkabout" is an Australian theme pub franchise with quite a few dotted around England. It's a weird place with bad beer, odious people and no cultural value at all...
So it's just like the real thing.
*Cigar waggle*.

Yeah, we only export our finest citizens and beer to Britain, honest, please keep them there :yes

A draw wasn't your prediction yesterday... :-)

In London the Walkabouts are quiet once more this evening. Oh, and if anyone doesn't know, "Walkabout" is an Australian theme pub franchise with quite a few dotted around England. It's a weird place with bad beer, odious people and no cultural value at all...
So it's just like the real thing.
*Cigar waggle*.

Yeh the original feature I like most is that nobody gets a round in.....

SA, UK, India were all visited last week, universally the game has been very well received so far.
So now that the major nations are all visited, when should we start hearing reviews/previews from the press outlets that saw it?

Not in my control but I would say it will be soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread