Post your questions about the game here!

MSD out of asia cup,VK will captain the indian side "Dhoni is a defensive captain who allows opposition to
make a comeback in the
game. His record is good at
home pitches only like any
other Indian captain. There is
nothing special about it. We need aggressive captains like
Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi to
win matches abroad," agree to mohinder amarnath we need a aggressive captain like VK and Clarke....

Last edited by a moderator:
^Ya he seems to have picked an injury which is very rare in itself,hope he gets some much deserved rest, also will be good exposure for Vk again as captain, i would say MSD to should pass the baton at the end of WC2015 or after Aus tour he has earned atleast that much time to prove himself as an overseas test batsman and captain.

the press is flooded with articles on Dhoni's captaincy
check this post it has a listhttp://www.planetcricket.org/forums...land-jan-feb-2014-a-87254-68.html#post2690867

Last edited:
Sorry if already been asked, Any variation in bowling action like a johnson/malinga?

Ahh okay thanks, It's a very small detail in the grand scheme of things :) Was just watching SA v Aus highlights. Thought came into my head about DBC lol

Can we get out by bowler fingertips touching the ball and hitting the stumps and the non striker is outside his crease??

will we get different swing movement and variation in the game when we use odi ball or will it be same like test ball..As odi ball show movement till 10 to 15 overs whereas test ball has something special throughout the game........

----------

@BigAntStudios can we have a video of ball wearing of a white odi ball please... #please #waiting

Hi Ross

There are people out there that are creating leagues for online play. The most exciting format I have seen so far is based on an online auction format with people bidding on 105 English players and 77 International players. So a group of nine managers/teams will bid on these players, after the bidding process has completed the guy org the league, Sam P, will create these players and allocate their attributes according to stats on the ICC database. Then the manager/team that won the bid on that player will then download that player into his side and play with them during the league.

Now my question is, what is to stop someone from creating their own player with overstated attributes and skills and then just give him the same name as the one that he won on the auction, instead of downloading the one that the org has created.

Hi Ross

There are people out there that are creating leagues for online play. The most exciting format I have seen so far is based on an online auction format with people bidding on 105 English players and 77 International players. So a group of nine managers/teams will bid on these players, after the bidding process has completed the guy org the league, Sam P, will create these players and allocate their attributes according to stats on the ICC database. Then the manager/team that won the bid on that player will then download that player into his side and play with them during the league.

Now my question is, what is to stop someone from creating their own player with overstated attributes and skills and then just give him the same name as the one that he won on the auction, instead of downloading the one that the org has created.

its better you ask Sam P himself..

Hi Ross

I think there's an option to view the stats of opponent players, so you can always report them as cheat to the league handler if you see their stats are bumped up.

Last edited:
I think in the next version of DBC, BigAnt would make its tournaments features more deep. There could a option to start a online IPL style league where you can invite people to join. Once everyone has joined they will be allotted same amount in the purse. They will be notified a specific time and date when they will have to be online when the realtime auction automated by AI will take place. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread