Post your questions about the game here!

^ Not a console player by any standards, but I'm guessing graphics wise it should be the same on both platforms.

Thanks guys...I have noticed generally that textures on games on xbox are better and lighting on ps3 is better when it comes to graphics..

Thanks guys...I have noticed generally that textures on games on xbox are better and lighting on ps3 is better when it comes to graphics..
^Thats a hugely Debatable topic that cant be covered here, Whether Xbox or Ps3 is superior in graphics, lots of threads out there debating on this on more console dedicated forums.
With regards to DBC Ross has said while his development systems closely resemble Xbox, there wont be any difference between the two versions lest he draw flak from the one that's inferior.
I would personally take online factor into account before purchase, on which platform most of my play group is.

Bit of a random question, which console should I buy dbc14 for when it comes out? Ps3 or xbox360?

Is it better on one or the other?

If you want to play online go for PS3. I recall that during AC09 days people playing the game on PS3 didn't have to wait for finding online opponents to play the game against, whereas on Xbox 360 I heard people had to struggle to find opponents. Main reason for the same is PS3 online is free and there was no region locking of PS3 games.

If you want to play the game offline and online is not a criteria go with either, there shouldn't be much of a difference.

^^i think no you cant

----------

as graphics matter to you you should go for xbox 360 because whats the need of being online when you can enjoy it offline in your home...i have used both of them and xbox360>ps3.anyway here is a image.compare it yourself..
353401-GTA-5-comp-th.jpeg

Can I get actual comfirmation from big ant that DBC14 will be released on Xbox one and PS4

Can I get actual comfirmation from big ant that DBC14 will be released on Xbox one and PS4

no idea, can you?

well certainly you can find previous posts from Ross mentioning next gen, so if you're too cynical to accept that or too bone idle to search for them, my guess is no you can't.

Planning on watching the Aussies batting, probably for 1.5 days by then :yes

...and another one bites the dust!!! Make that 1.75 days

On that subject, I'd quite forgotten how many Australians live in London. But after 6 or 7 years they seem to be suddenly back. Coincidence? :)

South Africa's only hope is to invent the concept of a "Day Watchman".

On that subject, I'd quite forgotten how many Australians live in London. But after 6 or 7 years they seem to be suddenly back. Coincidence? :)

South Africa's only hope is to invent the concept of a "Day Watchman".

Mmm England were rather unsuccessful at that, putting forward the prototype of the whole team made up of nightwatchmen. Rembrandt is the only one who really knew how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm England were rather unsuccessful at that, putting forward the prototype of the whole team made up of nightwatchmen. Rembrandt is the only one who really knew how to do it.

Typical. You go straight to the Dutch masters... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread