Post your questions about the game here!

And MS/Sony certification is pending? I thought all of that was wrapped up ages ago?

yes - that's odd. day one patch awaiting approvals maybe?

Yeah, could be.

What will be will be, but it isn't half confusing when mixed messages are coming out.

Ah well, I'm sure Ross will clear all this up. No point GOING EFFING MENTAL ABOUT IT. lol.

Last edited:
We passed submission some time ago but did go back into Submission rather than zero day patch as then those without internet would then be able to get the fixes/updates.

I am hoping for a physical PC version as well as Steam, it is up to the publisher as to whether that happens.

We are planning a patch after release as I am sure bugs will be found that we need to fix.

----------

@BigAntStudios do you know Guy "Yug" Blomberg

Yes, quite well, we're both in video games and both own pubs, would be hard for us to miss each other - why do you ask?

You have to choose your player type - bastsman, bowler, batting allrounder, bowling allrounder and batsman wicketkeeper. Along with this you also have to choose your position in the batting order and this is very important. If you choose to play the career as a fast bowler but choose a batting position of no. 7, you will not get as many bowling opportunites or chances to prove yourself as you would if you had chosen to bat at no 10 or 11.

I found this interesting. My question is if I pick say a bowling allrounder who bats at 6, I presume he would start bowling probably 2nd change or something like that. But if he is performing really well and gets better and better, is there a chance he could be first change? And then later open the bowling?

I have zero issues with a PC version being a Steam exclusive...
It would be Steam exclusive regardless - but the issue would be whether a DVD containing the install files is distributed. You'd still need to put a legitimate key into Steam and activate it to play, but it would assist those with bad internet connections to get the game.

Some people would also have trouble with being able to pay for the game on Steam - not having a credit card or access to the Steam Wallet pre-paid cards in their region.

So there are good reasons for a physical disc release.

It would be Steam exclusive regardless - but the issue would be whether a DVD containing the install files is distributed. You'd still need to put a legitimate key into Steam and activate it to play, but it would assist those with bad internet connections to get the game.

Some people would also have trouble with being able to pay for the game on Steam - not having a credit card or access to the Steam Wallet pre-paid cards in their region.

So there are good reasons for a physical disc release.

Totally agree with poor bandwidth argument. Especially given the size of games today.
Which regions don't have access to Steam pre-pay cards? I thought they were a global thing?

Just had a thought after people were talking about hoping opponents in player vs player games not noticing an edge, is the any chance a catch can be disuputed or an appeal is needed to be made to get the upmire to confirm? Seeing this alot in recent tours between Australia and England and wonder if it's shown in the game, or if it's always a given a catch is a catch and a drop is a drop.

Damn, I know I was looking forward to playing the game without the zero day patch... wanted see what the changes were!

Another interesting tidbit from Ross over on that other forum

Co-op and non-Aus/Eng career mode will be patched in. (You can do it as it stands but it is cumbersome as you need to replace teams.)

What other forum is he posting on? Such a fishing fishmonger...

Users who are viewing this thread