Post your questions about the game here!

I am sure this has been asked, but I have read for a while now and haven't found the answer. In the career mode, I can create/download leagues and competitions in which my player plays then?

Like I am a player of South African Nationality at 16 years old, if I want to play in the South African domestic leagues and IPL, I would need to create/download those competitions and hope to be picked to play in them? Or am I completely in the dark?

That is my understanding of it yes. Whether being picked for an IPL type competition is in there I do not know.

----------

I am sure this has been asked, but I have read for a while now and haven't found the answer. In the career mode, I can create/download leagues and competitions in which my player plays then?

Like I am a player of South African Nationality at 16 years old, if I want to play in the South African domestic leagues and IPL, I would need to create/download those competitions and hope to be picked to play in them? Or am I completely in the dark?

I believe the game comes with already made domestic leagues for australia and england. Anything else, you have to create those leagues/competition by yourself or the game will generate some random competition.

Great! Thanks for the heads up Matt. Don't like IPL myself but if I get picked in career mode I am not going to stand on ethics!

Which funny enough was the reply I got whilst out drinking and a local lass asked me where I was from and whether I was up for some S and M fun: when she heard I was from Braintree, she replied "I am sorry I don't stand on Essex....."

On behalf of Dutch we would like to apologise for the longwinded and poor quality of this story.

The RSPCA

This is what Sam at IVg observed regarding fatigue :
"Batsman's stamina wasn't affected a whole lot with slogging, especially if your shot selection is right and you connect."

I fatigue comes into play a little more due to slogging. One should not be able to hit continuously and not get affected.

He's here on PC too and viewing this thread. I'm sure he'll post soon.

Hello southpaws(@ AngryPixel & @grkrama ) whose that Sam at IVG?Is he indian?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread