Post your questions about the game here!

Just a quick question. Will a person that uses a xbox and a person using a playstation be able to play against each other online?

It's why I'll be playing DBC14 on a Sega Megadrive.

Is there any possibility for Simulview to be implemented in PS3 version of the game? Would be great for offline multiplayer :thumbs

This game looks AWESOME!!! The customisation looks crazy! Just wondering if it's possible to get the academy running on a mac?

I'd love to get my teams all sorted before release :)

Cheers

This game looks AWESOME!!! The customisation looks crazy! Just wondering if it's possible to get the academy running on a mac?

I'd love to get my teams all sorted before release :)

Cheers

Are you dan the man from the Sidhe forums? Seem to be a few from there I must say.

Are you dan the man from the Sidhe forums? Seem to be a few from there I must say.

There does seem to be a couple of us Sidhe forum guys on here. It's starting to get a bit quieter but I must say not as quiet as the Big Ant forums LOL.

Haha! Yeah not that I've been there since RC:2 came out... Looking forward to this game though. Don't really know much about it but it looks great with plenty of awesome features and by the look of it, it's got some of the most comprehensive customisation options ever seen in a game!

Another question, can you make custom teams with custom kits?

There does seem to be a couple of us Sidhe forum guys on here. It's starting to get a bit quieter but I must say not as quiet as the Big Ant forums LOL.

Haha! Yeah not that I've been there since RC:2 came out...

Just to clarify I am redsfanatic. I actually went back on there a couple days ago and it was pretty dead. Not sure if I want Sidhe making another rugby game anyway, beginning to think Big Ant could do a better job! Regardless we better get back on topic otherwise Matt or barmy will kick up a storm

Just to clarify I am redsfanatic. I actually went back on there a couple days ago and it was pretty dead. Not sure if I want Sidhe making another rugby game anyway, beginning to think Big Ant could do a better job! Regardless we better get back on topic otherwise Matt or barmy will kick up a storm

Ahh so that's who you are :spy. I'm just going to add my two cents about a rugby game made by Big Ant before we go back on topic (how boring :p). I asked Ross about a potential rugby game and he said he grew up playing rugby and would certainly consider making one if an opitunity came. I'd love to see Big Ant make a rugby game after seeing DB14 and more importantly RLL2. They've got a good engine in RLL and they seem to have the expertise so all we need to do is start the petitions :D.

Ahh so that's who you are :spy. I'm just going to add my two cents about a rugby game made by Big Ant before we go back on topic (how boring :p). I asked Ross about a potential rugby game and he said he grew up playing rugby and would certainly consider making one if an opitunity came. I'd love to see Big Ant make a rugby game after seeing DB14 and more importantly RLL2. They've got a good engine in RLL and they seem to have the expertise so all we need to do is start the petitions :D.

I have also pestered Ross about a Union game. I seem to remember him saying economically you'd need a world cup - there's one next year so maybe they are already working on one but keeping quiet? license might be the issue though

I have also pestered Ross about a Union game. I seem to remember him saying economically you'd need a world cup - there's one next year so maybe they are already working on one but keeping quiet? license might be the issue though

I'd be hoping that they are making AFL Live 3, but lets not get into that haha.

Users who are viewing this thread