Post your questions about the game here!

HES Uncertain In March release for consoles?????

2w6uyp2.jpg

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35469&p=1845870

Old news and unconfirmed. It is out of Ross's hands now anyway. We will just wait and see. Whatever happens it is coming.

Ross or anyone who has played the DBC 14 game in the gameplay sessions, will you hear the distinct trumpet being played by the crowd and will the England fans shouting "Barmy Army", also will the pakistani crowd chant "Pakistan Zindabad"?

Look forward to hearing from you...

Rizwan

Ross or anyone who has played the DBC 14 game in the gameplay sessions, will you hear the distinct trumpet being played by the crowd and will the England fans shouting "Barmy Army", also will the pakistani crowd chant "Pakistan Zindabad"?

Look forward to hearing from you...

Rizwan

There is a chance crowd shout "Rizwan Rizwan"....When you play career mode..when you walk to crease.....:D

Good to see the team back on track....:) GAME ON!

To get back on topic....

Do we get automatic replays of nasty bouncers hitting head and body? I remember seeing one where the ball whiskered past the helmet in one of the videos

I hope to see that as well, with relevant animations, batsman droping the bat to rub on the ribs, or the head

Do we get automatic replays of nasty bouncers hitting head and body

I reckon they do have replays after each delivery. We could see that in the play sessions.

This might seem like a dumb question but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere... Is 'cricket academy' simply the customisation mode that will be in the game when it comes out??? Or is it just an online feature? I have a mac so it's a mission to get it running on there. But if it comes with the game then I'll just be patient :)

Cheers

I reckon they do have replays after each delivery. We could see that in the play sessions.

Yea they do. But it will be interesting to see if the game realizes that was a bouncer hitting the head and need "special" camera angle replays and commentaries for those deliveries.

Yea they do. But it will be interesting to see if the game realizes that was a bouncer hitting the head and need "special" camera angle replays and commentaries for those deliveries.

yeah agree with you and so the commentary should be like this for batsman "Hold on your nuts dear"

yeah agree with you and so the commentary should be like this for batsman "Hold on your nuts dear"

Your signature has to be the worst and most pathetic statement I have seen. Good luck in life. Dont think anyone will be going near your nuts so dont worry.

----------

This might seem like a dumb question but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere... Is 'cricket academy' simply the customisation mode that will be in the game when it comes out??? Or is it just an online feature? I have a mac so it's a mission to get it running on there. But if it comes with the game then I'll just be patient :)

Cheers

It is the inbuilt editor for the game. The standalone version we have now has been taken out of the game to enable us to have a play in the nets and to edit teams and players. The full Academy will be part of the actual game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your signature has to be the worst and most pathetic statement I have seen. Good luck in life. Dont think anyone will be going near your nuts so dont worry.

...it's probably a T-Shirt he wears on dates. #YoureDoingItWrong

EDIT:

So I gather we've learned pretty much nothing from the TruBlu "World Tour" other than "things are happening" and "The game is awesome?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread