Post your questions about the game here!

Nah, predicted our own product just fine, didn't predict the depth of deception that was going on here.... you guys got me for sure. Well done indeed :yes

In retrospect, if we *knew* just how bad the Ashes product was then we would have beaten you to the market and *perhaps* that would have stopped your game subsequently releasing. I'll probably never know if the release was a contractual obligation from the licensors but I have to believe it was because no one in their right mind would have released it. In any case it was certainly historic, it caused consequential damage to my game, my business and the reputation of the local games industry in Melbourne, and yes, I didn't see it coming.

Bang! Shot fired

Still if this is the case, why havent we got the game already, surely enough time has passed

anyways, just me venting, this has been a long wait, and i came halfway through!!

trying to be patient......

Not sure what you get if you download it but no doubt your machine will need a good dose of penicillin

I genuinely rate Pakistan as one of the best on the world circuit, it's a pity they drag a lot of baggage around with them, because they're my team-away-from-team choice whenever I'm near a stadium and they're not playing NZ... That being said, the irony of a team ball-tampering and it being against Pakistan is prolly not lost on many.

But...

They're not as consistently good as South Africa across the formats, especially test cricket. But my top three teams would Be South Africa, Australia, Pakistan and New Zealand because, maths.

Now i am becoming your fan Biggs :thumbs

Ok, I'm guilty of not delving too deep into the inner workings of this game but am definitely buying a copy.

The question I have is about the ease of accessibility and how simple the game can be customised for people like my Mum and Dad or little cousins so I can play with them and set the game up so they can have fun with it without having to spend a while trying to teach them how to hit the ball and bowl.

Basically is there an easy arcade (tabletop cricket) mode to go along with the big bobble head option or is that just a comical aside and the game purely for purists and those who have more patience to learn the games complexities and depth of options, if indeed purists are the target market for the game?.

Ok, I'm guilty of not delving too deep into the inner workings of this game but am definitely buying a copy.

The question I have is about the ease of accessibility and how simple the game can be customised for people like my Mum and Dad or little cousins so I can play with them and set the game up so they can have fun with it without having to spend a while trying to teach them how to hit the ball and bowl.

Basically is there an easy arcade (tabletop cricket) mode to go along with the big bobble head option or is that just a comical aside and the game purely for purists and those who have more patience to learn the games complexities and depth of options, if indeed purists are the target market for the game?.

there are easier levels that provide assistance especially on footwork. having played nets i can only speak for batting of course but anyone who can use a controller at all can bat on the easier levels - it's very intuitive

i found this while surfing net check it out
Just a reminder to everyone that even if someone is linking to a site like that to get Ross to 'check it out' it will still fall under our piracy rules.

Just don't link to sites that do or might have pirated copies of this game once released or any other illegal content.

There is an instant ban for people who post links to pirated content - don't do it for any reason.

only with the keyboard
But....Ross said there would be no keyboard controls. Ross is so mean to us gifted elbow gamers, we can only achieve success by using our elbows and we will continually spam you Ross with requests to include keyboard controls and maybe for good measure we will spam you to put bowling into CA.

Just a reminder to everyone that even if someone is linking to a site like that to get Ross to 'check it out' it will still fall under our piracy rules.

Just don't link to sites that do or might have pirated copies of this game once released or any other illegal content.

There is an instant ban for people who post links to pirated content - don't do it for any reason.

thanks for informing matt i didn't knew about that next time i wont do that...

----------

Is it possible to play with different stance like SRT/GANGULY who used to bend very much while batting or like GAYLE who hardly bends

Users who are viewing this thread