Post your questions about the game here!

Ok, I'm guilty of not delving too deep into the inner workings of this game but am definitely buying a copy.

The question I have is about the ease of accessibility and how simple the game can be customised for people like my Mum and Dad or little cousins so I can play with them and set the game up so they can have fun with it without having to spend a while trying to teach them how to hit the ball and bowl.

Basically is there an easy arcade (tabletop cricket) mode to go along with the big bobble head option or is that just a comical aside and the game purely for purists and those who have more patience to learn the games complexities and depth of options, if indeed purists are the target market for the game?.

You'll be right Radman, the easiest level has a lot of on screen help and even young kids should be able to win on it.

PS: Nice to see you on here.

Is it possible to play with different stance like SRT/GANGULY who used to bend very much while batting or like GAYLE who hardly bends

No. Funnily enough this has been answered at least 197,418 times previously.

Who Gayle?

Chris Gayle.

@ethybubs hi!!!

spiderman_crying.gif

Just a reminder to everyone that even if someone is linking to a site like that to get Ross to 'check it out' it will still fall under our piracy rules.

Just don't link to sites that do or might have pirated copies of this game once released or any other illegal content.

There is an instant ban for people who post links to pirated content - don't do it for any reason.

Oh :D Didnt realise that :rolleyes

I vote ethybubs for everything.

You don't know Mike?...

You don't know Mike?...

Mike the kitchen designer? Or Mike the terrible game maker? Or Mike the good game maker? Or Mike the ex-army general who was trapped in Vietnam, surrounded with only a sharpened piece of paper to defend himself for 6 years. Who got out alive only to find he had legally been dead for 4 and a half years and was offered a job as a spy for the US government whilst also studying law so he could defend himself in court against the entire UN to prove himself alive and defend himself against the charges of being a spy and destroying the country of Vietnam on his way out. The man who officially became king of the world for a week but gave it up because it wasn't fair for everyone else?
Or Mike the cleaner who comes on Thursdays?

Last edited:
Yeah, that Mike...

Users who are viewing this thread