Post your questions about the game here!

So Ashes 2013 only has 2 team licenses? Surely that means Some will appear in Big Ant's game?

So Ashes 2013 only has 2 team licenses? Surely that means Some will appear in Big Ant's game?
Well the two that AC2013 have are the two that are most valuable for the main market for the games, I can't see them getting individual team licences for any countries if they don't have Australia and England.

That doesn't mean it is totally unlicensed. The most recent situation where there were two competing games - the 2007 releases - Cricket 07 had cricket board licences for Australia, NZ, South Africa and England; BLIC 07 had the World Cup 2007 and Champions Trophy 2006 licences - meaning that in the WC/CT game modes the teams involved were fully licensed but outside everything was generic.

There's a Champions Trophy coming up...

Well the two that AC2013 have are the two that are most valuable for the main market for the games, I can't see them getting individual team licences for any countries if they don't have Australia and England.

That doesn't mean it is totally unlicensed. The most recent situation where there were two competing games - the 2007 releases - Cricket 07 had cricket board licences for Australia, NZ, South Africa and England; BLIC 07 had the World Cup 2007 and Champions Trophy 2006 licences - meaning that in the WC/CT game modes the teams involved were fully licensed but outside everything was generic.

There's a Champions Trophy coming up...

EA acquired licences for 12 teams for the cancelled 09 release. Im wondering how long before it expired?

I read some where a few years ago that Hbstudios
Where making the ea 09 cricket game , and it was ready to go till it was canned
by Ea !

Users who are viewing this thread