Post your questions about the game here!

Will the PS3 version come with the Day 1 patch ??

I do not have internet at home..

Also are the Graphics going to be better on the PC version or the PS3 version?

Will the PS3 version come with the Day 1 patch ??

I do not have internet at home..

Also are the Graphics going to be better on the PC version or the PS3 version?

There is no day one patch for Playstation3, there is a day one patch for Xbox360 (Just online improvements, not content).

As above, the previous day one patch contents that would have been issued last year are now included on the disk.

That would depend on your card/system but potentially yes.

Will it be better frame rate wise or better looking game altogether?

You really haven't done any research over the last 2 years have you? How about check the other forums for your answer.

Give us your pc specs and we might give you a heads up.

Will it be better frame rate wise or better looking game altogether?

Both, potentially. You're talking about 8 year (?) old technology vs. current technology, and I assume there will be higher resolution textures on PC not to mention the capacity to play the game at a higher resolution.

As i understand coop will be patched in at some point in the future. Just wondering if any plans have been made about when this may be? For the time being i think i will be going for the pass the controller every time the strike or bowler changes so that me and my flatmate can romp to test series glory.

As i understand coop will be patched in at some point in the future. Just wondering if any plans have been made about when this may be? For the time being i think i will be going for the pass the controller every time the strike or bowler changes so that me and my flatmate can romp to test series glory.

The timing of the first patch/update will depend on how many bugs are found and if there are any game-breaking ones.

Hi ross in the CA we see 16 teams maximum can play a tournament so in the non customisable tournaments in the game the maximum number of teams playing a tournament is 16 too. What about a 2 tier leagues for example county cricket where promotion and relegation between 18 teams ?? Good luck for a joyful April :)

So what's the reason for 360 to get patched and not PS3? This has probably been answered but there's so much rubish to scroll through.

----------

So it's just there's something that needs to be fixed with Xbox online. I was wondering if that was the issue.

There is no day one patch for Playstation3, there is a day one patch for Xbox360 (Just online improvements, not content)

So what's the reason for 360 to get patched and not PS3? This has probably been answered but there's so much rubish to scroll through.

There you go no need to scroll...

Users who are viewing this thread