Post your questions about the game here!

Wil there be any facial reactions 4rm players during play, when the bowler bowles a bad ball and gets hit for a boundry , when a batsmen reach his 100 or playing a bad ball and get out .....Sorry if this was asked before and awnserd

Wil there be any facial reactions 4rm players during play, when the bowler bowles a bad ball and gets hit for a boundry , when a batsmen reach his 100 or playing a bad ball and get out .....Sorry if this was asked before and awnserd
ya there is. batsman shake their head n stuff when got out. checkout the gameplay vids.

ya there is. batsman shake their head n stuff when got out. checkout the gameplay vids.

Thx bru ,so that means braking a sweat,taking of the helmet and lift?ng the bat 4 a 100 and bowlers celibrating like Brad Lee and Dale Steyn

Thx bru ,so that means braking a sweat,taking of the helmet and lift?ng the bat 4 a 100 and bowlers celibrating like Brad Lee and Dale Steyn

Never got so many videos to see someone scoring a 100 or 50 but bowler and fielders do celebrate and clap when take a wicket.

Very slow on PC at the moment, still only a week to go everyone. PS I also have 2 days off work at that time so i will be playing DBC14 all day and night.:D

Never got so many videos to see someone scoring a 100 or 50 but bowler and fielders do celebrate and clap when take a wicket.

From the looks of it the developers pritty much tought about everything so my guess is the acknowledgement to the crowd and dressing room might also be part of the game

taking of helmet is not there due to the way the accessories are linked to the player or somethng i think, also there would be celebration and stuff but the styles in which they are there i dont know, we will get to know once the game is out on consoles.

From the looks of it the developers pritty much tought about everything so my guess is the acknowledgement to the crowd and dressing room might also be part of the game

I think everything is nearly done with respect to game play (not everything I am sure but when you have wind effect and all the implemented then really there is hardly anything you can cry about kudos to bigant for this. I never thought after AC10 game that next cricket game would be such a big improvement ). I dont think dressing room and all will be there but who knows may be it is really there and that would be really really awesome.

I think everything is nearly done with respect to game play (not everything I am sure but when you have wind effect and all the implemented then really there is hardly anything you can cry about kudos to bigant for this. I never thought after AC10 game that next cricket game would be such a big improvement ). I dont think dressing room and all will be there but who knows may be it is really there and that would be really really awesome.

What do you mean dressing room won't be there? We have already heard that we will have an option to view the match in the middle from dressing room.

I fully intend to frolic around half naked in the dressing room after winning the match and if this option is not there I don't want to have anything to do with DBC 14.

What do you mean dressing room won't be there? We have already heard that we will have an option to view the match in the middle from dressing room.

I fully intend to frolic around half naked in the dressing room after winning the match and if this option is not there I don't want to have anything to do with DBC 14.

You can just do this in your room after winning the match, I think the models done for DBC have only cloths attached to hands and neck. Half naked would be quite scary in DBC.

BTW thanks I was not aware of dressing rooms things, I am sure it will be full of nice small surprises and I cant wait for this.

Have any minimum specs been announced for the game on PC yet? I've just got a bit worried as I realised mine isn't that high end :spy (but it runs nets fine).

Have any minimum specs been announced for the game on PC yet? I've just got a bit worried as I realised mine isn't that high end :spy (but it runs nets fine).

If it runs nets it runs the game......

Users who are viewing this thread