Post your questions about the game here!

@BigAntStudios, I asked this before but i guess it got buried during a period of increased activity on PC. If i get the game a day or 2 before the release date, would i still be able to play it and also use cricket academy to download teams? Or the servers would go live only on 3rd.

@BigAntStudios, I asked this before but i guess it got buried during a period of increased activity on PC. If i get the game a day or 2 before the release date, would i still be able to play it and also use cricket academy to download teams? Or the servers would go live only on 3rd.

I would like to know that too.

Since breaking embargoes and street dates and stuff is frowned upon, I would guess unless it's widespread or deliberate, prolly not.

It's live now and will stay live. We have tested it on retail Xbox and PS3 retail machines.

----------

We will know if you get on early :)

----------

I'm not encouraging a street date break, from my point if view if you buy a game it should work.

When are you expecting to get the game ???

Also note, the CA servers were allowing PS3 connections back last November during the public play session.. thereby allowing MattW to record that footage.

When are you expecting to get the game ???

Normally you can find any game one or two days before in Bangalore as it is normal for retailers to break the release date.

@BigAntStudios thanks for the answer. I was worried what i would do if i can't play the game even after getting it early. Wait would have been a torture. :p

----------

----------

[/COLOR]I'm not encouraging a street date break, from my point if view if you buy a game it should work.

Yet it is bound to happen. This is one of those things which even tru blu cannot keep under control. Retailers specially in India tend to break the street date due to the competition from online sellers like flipkart. When customers can get the game for the same or discounted price, delivered at doorstep then they do not prefer visiting the store and grabbing it unless they can get it early there.

Normally you can find any game one or two days before in Bangalore as it is normal for retailers to break the release date.

@BigAntStudios thanks for the answer. I was worried what i would do if i can't play the game even after getting it early. Wait would have been a torture. :p

----------

Yet it is bound to happen. This is one of those things which even tru blu cannot keep under control. Retailers specially in India tend to break the street date due to the competition from online sellers like flipkart. When customers can get the game for the same or discounted price, delivered at doorstep then they do not prefer visiting the store and grabbing it unless they can get it early there.

Hope some of those Indian gamers would put some video gameplay on this thread if they do get the game 2 days prior

I think next week we can start the thread post picture of your DBC copy here.

Does pro carrier mode starts from 2014 or it shows as
season 1

----------

Will the AI make a good/sensible team selections in career mode? For eg- My player is WK Batsman for SA, will the AI drop ABD to play me instead?

Yes
And he will drop you too
He will pick de cock

am i right in thinking you can't share tours in CA? so there's no point in me making any tours i want to play right now? (other than for the general fun of seeing the options)

Users who are viewing this thread