Post your questions about the game here!

i know they said there's no equivalent of pro-cam for bowler (as it would nausea-inducing and unplayable) but as far as i recall all the other cameras were available.

i know they said there's no equivalent of pro-cam for bowler (as it would nausea-inducing and unplayable) but as far as i recall all the other cameras were available.

Thank you. I find the batting in Pro mode a bit nauseating. I intent to play with a bucket next to me.:eek:

Question for @HBK619 while still online;

As I understand it semi manual fielding lets you take control for a catch. But how does this effect fine edges to the keeper bat/pad as if the game makes you control the catch you know there's been an edge and so can review or not review the decision accordingly.
If the ball is in a diving position you will need to use the stick to dive towards it, if it's coming towards your body you don't need input or at the very least only minimal input. The system for the catching works the same in manual and semi-assisted for the reaction catches. Manual just means you have to get your player in the position in the in/outfield for the non-reactionary catches.

The range of the input needed will also change dependent on the difficulty.

There's been plenty of times where I haven't been sure if there's been an edge or not (generally don't play with the sound up to hear the edges for the sake of everybody else in the room) so the appeal can often be the only way I end up knowing that I've taken the wicket. :p

There's definitely no 'tell' just because a fielder takes a catch.

can you tell us how it's worked out which players wear what, in terms of short/long sleeves, vests, jumpers etc.

From memory Ross mentioned each player is basically randomly assigned their own 'sensitivity to the weather' as it were, and that dictated what they wore. He mentioned that we might be able to choose that manually a while ago, but I think they nixed it

From memory Ross mentioned each player is basically randomly assigned their own 'sensitivity to the weather' as it were, and that dictated what they wore. He mentioned that we might be able to choose that manually a while ago, but I think they nixed it

be good if the manual thing was introduced later.

Quick question: If I create an account on CA, when the game arrives will my changes get carried onto the full game or not? (All the modified players, tours, match types etc.)

If you upload players; they will. Tours, match types etc won't.

The match type things are going to be the first things that I fiddle with; try to find a multi-innings limited overs format that is fun and provides the best mix of Limited Overs stuff with the best bits of multi-day cricket!

Will the AI make a good/sensible team selections in career mode? For eg- My player is WK Batsman for SA, will the AI drop ABD to play me instead?

I hate it being random, because there are certain players who always wear long sleeves/vests etc.

My suggestion would be in fielding and batting kit, there be two options: uniform in warm weather and uniform in cold weather. Therefore for someone like Michael Clarke, who always wears long sleeves, you can have uniform in warm weather long sleeves and uniform in cold weather long sleeves with jumper. Then for someone like Steve Smith who wears long sleeves when fielding but short sleeves when batting, in fielding kit it can be set as long sleeves but in batting kit it is set as short sleeves. Hope that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread