Post your questions about the game here!

A "season" mode if not implemented could be one to consider for DBC 2

It's already there, fully suggest downloading the Academy and have a look. You can set up an entire season from county games right through to international tournaments, as far as I'm aware, for an entire year. There's an example "season" of cricket of an Australian ASHES series from domestic games, through to Tests and ODI's.

I now see what you mean now @blockerdave,,,,it wnt look really, thats why i had to change Amla fielding kit to what Surrey use, not him fielding with a white brim when everybody is on a browm beggie

Im using this time left to check out on such

Try un checking the 'use team kit' option but check the 'use team colour' option.

This might be a good question for @HBK619 in relation to 'cheating the AI' which Ross has recently mention - have you reached Day 4/5 of a test match?

This might be a good question for @HBK619 in relation to 'cheating the AI' which Ross has recently mention - have you reached Day 4/5 of a test match?

If you meant the AI not being allowed to cheat to win then I think this quote from an article I posted earlier gives a good meaning of it.

"AI is successful if it's realistic, not if it wins all the time."

If you meant the AI not being allowed to cheat to win then I think this quote from an article I posted earlier gives a good meaning of it.

"AI is successful if it's realistic, not if it wins all the time."

I more meant having to play in a certain way so as to 'help' the AI and have longer/closer matches. Basically handicapping yourself.

Back with another question guys...

If i set my career player to wicketkeeper/batsmen, will i get full control of the wicket keeper? Or will i just be watching the game? Cheers

Back with another question guys...

If i set my career player to wicketkeeper/batsmen, will i get full control of the wicket keeper? Or will i just be watching the game? Cheers

You can keep every ball bowled or simulate as you wish.

Has Day One Patch included in Retail release of DBC 14 ? , Sorry to ask if this has been answered already.

Do we have any details of the patch?

Yes indeed. Have had AI vs AI matches do so as well, numerous times.

Not being able to play for long stretches and the inevitable instances where a fix can corrupt a save file hinders my attempts to get in deep. But I have definitely been able to get through to multiple days without any 'forcing' of situations.

I expect this has been asked before. If it has, apologies.
Can you view the bowler from close behind, as you can in batting?
I prefer a close up view as it makes me feel more part of the action.
Thanks.

I expect this has been asked before. If it has, apologies.
Can you view the bowler from close behind, as you can in batting?
I prefer a close up view as it makes me feel more part of the action.
Thanks.

Yes ,watch the Gameplay commentary by IGN...

Question for @HBK619 while still online;

As I understand it semi manual fielding lets you take control for a catch. But how does this effect fine edges to the keeper bat/pad as if the game makes you control the catch you know there's been an edge and so can review or not review the decision accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread