Post your questions about the game here!

I hate it being random, because there are certain players who always wear long sleeves/vests etc.

My suggestion would be in fielding and batting kit, there be two options: uniform in warm weather and uniform in cold weather. Therefore for someone like Michael Clarke, who always wears long sleeves, you can have uniform in warm weather long sleeves and uniform in cold weather long sleeves with jumper. Then for someone like Steve Smith who wears long sleeves when fielding but short sleeves when batting, in fielding kit it can be set as long sleeves but in batting kit it is set as short sleeves. Hope that makes sense.

@BigAntStudios - this sounds perfect

Will the AI make a good/sensible team selections in career mode? For eg- My player is WK Batsman for SA, will the AI drop ABD to play me instead?

Or you could query why they would drop the best batsman in their side instead of someone like Peterson.

I'd assume it would be a system based on required fielding/bowling positions, and then ability ratings.

Does this game has license of all International teams? Please tell.

No. It doesn't. The fact that you've been asking about the price of the game without knowing one of the main features is...odd

I would strongly recommend having a look around the forum to get a feel for what is in/what isn't in the game. I would also recommend looking to see what is included in the Cricket Academy.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me ,licence players and teams can be downloaded 4rm CA,can I put tht players and team over to my Ps3 ,and if it can be done can one of yous pls tell me step by step how 2 do it

You'll be able to download players straight from the Cricket Academy to your PS3. The Cricket Academy will be accessible from your PS3. Read the manual that will come with the game would by my best tip.

You'll be able to download players straight from the Cricket Academy to your PS3. The Cricket Academy will be accessible from your PS3. Read the manual that will come with the game would by my best tip.

Unfortunately I dont have internet on my Ps3 only on my Pc and i cant wait for pc release, i want to get into action straight away

What about the crowd?are they realistic?means do they wave when ball goes for a six or wave their flags?

The Cricket Academy will be accessible from your PS3
Because this comes up constantly - here's the world's most uninteresting footage:

description said:
Because people still don't seem to get that the Cricket Academy is a thing in the games, and not just software on a PC- here's some terrible footage I recorded at the World Premiere of me downloading the updated PlanetCricket team from the Cricket Academy on the PS3 in the full game - because that's what you can do. Because it shares all the teams on consoles with the PC ones.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I dont have internet on my Ps3 only on my Pc and i cant wait for pc release, i want to get into action straight away

Why don't you hook your PS3 up to your PC internet just to download the players and then use them off-line?

Otherwise you should probably invest in a wireless modem.

Because this comes up constantly - here's the world's most uninteresting footage:

I'm on mobile internet at the moment so can't watch the video, but I assume it shows the PS3 accessing the CA downloadable players similar to how it works on PC?

You can create a hotspot on your mobile and use it to connect your ps3 to net. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread