Post your questions about the game here!

I'm sure this has been queried or answered before, but I haven't seen it:

Does wind have a dynamic effect in the game? eg., on the amount of drift or swing a bowler gets, the pace of the ball and the distance a ball is hit, etc.? And does it change during the course of a match or is it a constant setting throughout the match?

Yes, wind is implemented in the physics engine

Q. Would the Xbox 360 version have a built-in player and team creator? Or would only the Cricket Academy can have those features? Also can we export teams into console without using internet?

Cricket Academy is part of the game. You'll have it on XBOX 360.

You'll need internet.

Would I need internet to access the academy?

Thanks alot for the answer man!

No. You wouldn't need internet to specifically access the Academy part of the game, but you would need internet to download teams from the community.

Yes, wind is implemented in the physics engine

Somebody was really thinking about everything.

----------

I used to drift to one side if I passed wind during my run up!:eek:

LOL you remind me of Rao Iftikhar Anjum if you know him.

Rao+Iftikhar+Anjum+%25287%2529.jpg

Is it possible to combine two shots? For example- Aggressive and Advance Down the wicket can be used to loft the ball, while just Advance down the wicket is for ground shots. Same can be said for sweep shot, maybe Aggressive and unorthodox button hits lofted sweep shots and vice versa.

Is it possible to combine two shots? For example- Aggressive and Advance Down the wicket can be used to loft the ball, while just Advance down the wicket is for ground shots. Same can be said for sweep shot, maybe Aggressive and unorthodox button hits lofted sweep shots and vice versa.

From the current batting controls, doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe the next iteration might have it. Have to remember this is the first game they are trying out this control system on. I am sure a lot of feedbacks will come through and they will try to perfect it more.

From the current batting controls, doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe the next iteration might have it. Have to remember this is the first game they are trying out this control system on. I am sure a lot of feedbacks will come through and they will try to perfect it more.

Agree with isrararrafi. However, I think the batsman mentality attribute will make up for it (in terms of shot variety) e.g. A conservative batsman is more likely to play a grounded sweep while an aggressive batsman aerial sweep.
Also I feel that the type of delivery might also be key to whether a batsman plays lofted / along the ground.

Oh and another question, is it possible to create a tournament like champions trophy? With two separate groups and all

Oh and another question, is it possible to create a tournament like champions trophy? With two separate groups and all

Sadly no. For some reason there are no options in cricket academy to create groups for the initial stage of the tournament (only has league and knockout option). Ross confirmed there won't be one in dbc 14. They will add it in the next game.

Users who are viewing this thread