Post your questions about the game here!

What are the consequences for over appealing? :)

the appealing rocks.

and BARS. so intense,

was playing with aussie legends vs indian legends and Dennis Lillee had an LBW called not out against Sunil Gavasker. used BARS and got the result changed to a wicket.

Never been so excited for a wicket in a cricket game before.

Don't know if this has been asked before. In career mode, if you select that you are a number 5 batsman, would you be able to change it at a later stage?

Mattw can you add the videos link posted here in one place like in your signature?

Do people have tips for spin bowling?

I dont have internet connected to my xbox how do i get the teams on my xbox?

Is there a way? Please help

^ Take your Xbox to a friend or someone who is willing to allow you to download the teams using his internet.

Other than that I can't think of any other way

@BigAntStudios Sam mentioned this on IVG
Funny thing happened in my MP match with ZooZoo. Ball hit the pad and I appealed for LBW. He went for a run and was run out after third umpire decision. After that, I was asked if I wanted a review of the LBW decision.

He chose not to review but if he did and review was successful then what would have happened to runout? Ideally it should have been cancel as the ball became dead after the LBW decision. I know this is a rare scenario which not many would encounter but have you program the game to tackle this scenario appropriately?

Users who are viewing this thread