Post your questions about the game here!

Ohh....Xbox copies are not available in grey here at the moment. Sorry...:noway! I thought you wanted a ps3 one!

Angad is ps3 available in gurgaon or delhi......if yes from where?

Ohh....Xbox copies are not available in grey here at the moment. Sorry...:noway! I thought you wanted a ps3 one!

Xbox is held onto because Microsoft only have the servers ready on the proposed day of launch.

Xbox is held onto because Microsoft only have the servers ready on the proposed day of launch.

But thats only if one wants to play online right?? Or are they holding onto them to protect the buyer incase he decides to go online?

But thats only if one wants to play online right?? Or are they holding onto them to protect the buyer incase he decides to go online?

Achievements are also synced online and it's a real hassle to support people when things don't work.

Imagine 10,000 people saying they can't download teams or taking back the game as they think it broken - even MattW played online and got the patch later, that just shouldn't happen ever.

Quick question. With the whole career mode bug, I plan to start a career with the default teams. So is it possible to start a career, and then download the cricket academy teams for other game modes without messing up career?

Quick question. With the whole career mode bug, I plan to start a career with the default teams. So is it possible to start a career, and then download the cricket academy teams for other game modes without messing up career?

Think it was said teams are fixed once career starts so yes I guess that should work

Yes, that is correct.

I'll add another question on top of that. Will dropping your created player into the squad cause the same problem to happen?

Users who are viewing this thread