Post your questions about the game here!

I saw the gameplay videos in youtube and found that batting animations are not so good..Why is that?I think it is the only drawback are there any means to fix or get rid of it
Note : I am a noob who has no knowledge about programming or any other thing I am just a game player who is bit concerned with this game so no offensive,abusive posts on me please :cheers

I saw the gameplay videos in youtube and found that batting animations are not so good..Why is that?I think it is the only drawback are there any means to fix or get rid of it
Note : I am a noob who has no knowledge about programming or any other thing I am just a game player who is bit concerned with this game so no offensive,abusive posts on me please :cheers

Hi there self proclaimed noob, your point is a debateable one but I think youl find 83.66% of people are happy with the animation, I know I am. I think hold your judgement until you've played it. Just keep in mind that its a small budget game and this is the first iteration, so buy a copy and support big ant to make bigger and better cricket titles in the future.
Ka Pai

Hi there self proclaimed noob, your point is a debateable one but I think youl find 83.66% of people are happy with the animation, I know I am. I think hold your judgement until you've played it. Just keep in mind that its a small budget game and this is the first iteration, so buy a copy and support big ant to make bigger and better cricket titles in the future.
Ka Pai
Yeah why Dont I ?Did you see my name?I actually love these bigant guys?I was so tired playing the same shitty cricket game(ea) with unofficial patches which are brilliantly made by P.C guys.I definitely buy this game for pc after some price drop.I am not complaining but this game is best cricket game in every aspect I am just searching some loopholes and posted this one so that next time they get rid of it (DBC 2015 I wish for lol)...

Just came to know that the PC version would be releasing on 12th May 2014. Read this for more information! :D Guys just one more month of waiting! @User2010 @venkniralac

Check this link:

IGN Games | DBC 14 for PC set to release on March 12 2014
-

lol! your title is a giveaway!:lol Check the date.

----------

It is really irritating that console players gonna enjoy from this April and us PC players have to wait out...:noway:noway Just hoping i may not get bored just by watching gameplay videos:noway

You could always play it at a gaming centre until then?

----------

Those people seriously arent playing well and they have agreed on that. And the low difficulty levels allow sliding hence the animation maybe jerky. Wait for some pro players to put up the vids in about a few weeks or whenever they get a hang of the game.

Can someone please confirm- In tour mode can we actually set up venues, I know is possible to select any of the stadium and name them as most of the names are in the game- Is it possible to do it in the TOUR MODE ????

@BigAntStudios
Please tell us the minimum requirements for pc version of the game..

Minimum CPU Type: 386DX
Minimum CPU Speed: 33 MHz
Minimum RAM Required: 4 MB
Minimum Hard Disk Space: 75 MB
Graphics Type: VGA
Color Depth: 256 Colors
Free Conventional Required: 594 KB

Ultima 7 should have enough gameplay to get you to June...

For those of you who have played it, do wicketkeepers have special attributes or skills or does it make no discernible difference if a good slip fielder were to keep wickets?

Biggs I'd appreciate if you don't disrupt my question this time. This thread is meant for such questions.

@BigAntStudios - In some of the videos I have seen, when simulating I have seen on a few occasions the very low order batsman getting run totals like 30+, how is the amount of runs calculated in the simulation? Not very often you see low order batsman getting tallies of 30+, at least in my opinion anyway. (not saying it never happens)

@BigAntStudios - In some of the videos I have seen, when simulating I have seen on a few occasions the very low order batsman getting run totals like 30+, how is the amount of runs calculated in the simulation? Not very often you see low order batsman getting tallies of 30+, at least in my opinion anyway. (not saying it never happens)

This problem has been identified by the team and is going to be patched.

Users who are viewing this thread