Post your questions about the game here!

Future DLC and PC plans

Is there gonna be more stadiums and what are the plans for PC.I guess you are taking more time to refine the game upto PC standards.Is there anything extra you might add in PC version.Just curious...!!!!:):):)

Hi just wondering is stamina affected by temperature in the game? In ashes 09 and ICC bowlers tire quicker in hot and humid conditions. Is this the case? Thanks.

Do wicketkeepers have special attributes or skills or does it make no discernible difference if a good slip fielder were to keep wickets?

Who remembers that test match when New Zealand were 1 wicket away from beating Aus but Aus kept on reviewing whenever their last man was bowled or caught or whatever? Will we be able to do this in game because I've noticed you cant review bowled, caught by the outfield etc?

We should be able too as first thing that is checked in a review is the frontfoot no ball. That can overturn a bowled or outfield caught dismissal.

Is there gonna be more stadiums and what are the plans for PC

There is talk of DLC but when and where is unknown. Wait and see...

Hi just wondering is stamina affected by temperature in the game?

Play it and find out...

Do wicketkeepers have special attributes or skills or does it make no discernible difference if a good slip fielder were to keep wickets?

Play it and find out...

Is there any options to edit uniform/kit in consoles?

You're kidding, right?

@Biggs
Why?i have seen editing of kits on youtube in CA beta.So this feature is available in ps3 version?

@Biggs
Why?i have seen editing of kits on youtube in CA beta.So this feature is available in ps3 version?

CA is a stand alone and is free of the game, if u download it you can see for yourself mate. It's amazing, you are in for a real treat.

PS. Meaning if you buy the game on any platform you get CA and can download any team or player you like. Just stay away from Chunnters work.

For those who have the game, is it easy to hit well timed shots for ones and two's (? la C07/IC2010) or do they all race to the boundary? (every other cricket game ever, except AC13, blocks go to space)

(Apologies for positing in two places)

Is there gonna be more stadiums and what are the plans for PC.I guess you are taking more time to refine the game upto PC standards.Is there anything extra you might add in PC version.Just curious...!!!!:):):)

I recall Ross saying that now AC13 got cancelled that DBC14 could be getting a few more licenses (for a future patch) whether that be cricket bat brands or stadiums who knows!

May be we can create mods of our stadiums just like in Gta 4.
I hope Big Ant encourages this because this would help and benefit both game devs and players

Users who are viewing this thread