Post your questions about the game here!

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Pakistan vs India T20. Stumped!!! - YouTube

This for example. As I said I don't care at all, but just wondering why you see things like this in computer games in general?

Same reason as racing games where the tire goes a little inside the ground to make sure it doesn't seem like it is floating/sliding on the road. In normal speed it is not visible but becomes so when looked closely in slow motion.

Is it possible to make it looks better? Yes. But it takes a lot of work and most game developers don't seem to think it is worth the hassle.

Same reason as racing games where the tire goes a little inside the ground to make sure it doesn't seem like it is floating/sliding on the road. In normal speed it is not visible but becomes so when looked closely in slow motion.

Is it possible to make it looks better? Yes. But it takes a lot of work and most game developers don't seem to think it is worth the hassle.

It's not worth the investment of time, it also may cause other issues if not correctly implemented.

It's not worth the investment of time, it also may cause other issues if not correctly implemented.

I think as long as its barely noticable and the player doesnt end up falling through the pitch into another dimension(Don Bradman Cricket 2087?) Then nobody will really give a toss

I think as long as its barely noticable and the player doesnt end up falling through the pitch into another dimension(Don Bradman Cricket 2087?) Then nobody will really give a toss

Nobody with a rational mind for these things should give a toss*

Aren't you cutting it too close for comfort? I would've thought this would be in place by now.

But these are minor issues as you can always use "Get Best" option periodically to keep your teams updated.

Alot of games have issues when it reaches the public. There is only so much testing you can do with a Q&A team. Servers may cope fine with 100 players on at a time.. and you can 'theorize' the load 10,000 players will make, but server scaling is not a linear science.

Alot of games have issues when it reaches the public. There is only so much testing you can do with a Q&A team. Servers may cope fine with 100 players on at a time.. and you can 'theorize' the load 10,000 players will make, but server scaling is not a linear science.

This is a very good explanation! Or "^ This" as some people say.

Users who are viewing this thread