Post your questions about the game here!

Is it best to replace the attributes of players when downloading the best team?

Is it more accurate than BigAnts default attributes to players already in the game?

Is it best to replace the attributes of players when downloading the best team?

Is it more accurate than BigAnts default attributes to players already in the game?

Replace attributes its much more accurate.

Lets get the current-gen release outta the way, yeah?

With regards to the career mode bug. I know its probably too early to tell, but would you need to restart your career by the time the patch arrives?

Have seen some info about it being on sale in India in games stores, is that correct?

Anyone based in Gurgaon that can confirm if it's in stores there yet?

You in India blocker :eek:

----------

Or you just hopped on to a flight to grab a early copy :p

Have seen some info about it being on sale in India in games stores, is that correct?

Anyone based in Gurgaon that can confirm if it's in stores there yet?

From what I have heard from a couple of retailers in Mumbai, they are expecting stock late tonight/tomorrow. XBOX/PS3 both.

You should send a message to angad. He is from Delhi and he posted on ivg that one of his contacts is willing to sell it early. Price is a steal too. INR 2799

You should send a message to angad. He is from Delhi and he posted on ivg that one of his contacts is willing to sell it early. Price is a steal too. INR 2799

That was just a little joke by him.

You in India blocker :eek:

----------

Or you just hopped on to a flight to grab a early copy :p

my company has an office in Gurgaon, and somebody is travelling over from here to the UK this weekend, but I am not sure if they would receive it from Amazon/Flipkart before they travel, so I wondered if it was in retail stores.

It will be in stores definitely on 3rd or 4th. So you can have your friend grab a copy for you and few other PC blokes who are nearby you ;)

It is really irritating that console players gonna enjoy from this April and us PC players have to wait out...:noway:noway Just hoping i may not get bored just by watching gameplay videos:noway

Users who are viewing this thread