Post your questions about the game here!

Question, is there a mirror link from where i can download dbc official trailer in full HD?

Help with Online Gaming !

Hello , I tried playing online with my friend , but unable to do so. It gets disconnected at middle, online servers are not yet up ? And i dont see any online sessions available.

thats the best there is i think, you can also try the youtube 720p with JD as its uploaded by ross but dont think there is much diff, else you can always try asking ross for the source file.

I dont have internet connected to xbox

Hi My xbox is not connected to internet. Is there a way to dounload teams on a usb and then cope them over to my xbox? PLEASE HELP

has anyone in India that purchased from either flipkart or amazon india been told whether it's despatched yet?

has anyone in India that purchased from either flipkart or amazon india been told whether it's despatched yet?

Nope. From what I know their customer care isnt even sure if they have stock yet!!! Their constant reply....we will ship it when it releases :facepalm

Nope. From what I know their customer care isnt even sure if they have stock yet!!! Their constant reply....we will ship it when it releases :facepalm

ok, thanks. annoying - i have a colleague coming to the UK from India but it looks like I can't guarantee they would have the copy before they fly.

ok, thanks. annoying - i have a colleague coming to the UK from India but it looks like I can't guarantee they would have the copy before they fly.

The game is available at all other places except the official retailers though :p....and its cheaper too :lol (but no steelbook)!! Where is your colleague coming from?? Maybe I can help him procure a copy for you!

The game is available at all other places except the official retailers though :p....and its cheaper too :lol (but no steelbook)!! Where is your colleague coming from?? Maybe I can help him procure a copy for you!

They are based in Gurgaon... If you can help at all you will have my eternal gratitude :)

Flipkart has not dispatched any that is confirmed, as they said they did not received the stock yet. I think they will start on 4th but mostly metro city orders will be delivered on the same day if it happens. So we can expect that it will come on 4th.

Not sure about Amazon.

___________________________________________ @angad beats me to it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the 360 version of the game is not yet out on the street.

They are based in Gurgaon... If you can help at all you will have my eternal gratitude :)

Oki...Im myself from Gurgaon :p!! Lemme find out the copies available here. Btw...when are they leaving from here?

PM me the details!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread