Post your questions about the game here!

From here:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-don-bradman-cricket-14-read-first-83261.html

The co-op bit will now be in a patch released later. Not sure if online tournaments are still in the game though?

The co-op is in a patch, as is online tournaments. I am sure there will be issues requiring a patch, these things will be in there along with fixes.

The only other thing that I would consider major that didn't make it to the final build was the uploading of replays to FB/YouTube, the Xbox ran out of memory so we had to remove it from both platforms. I am not sure if this can be solved and patched in but we will try.

----------

I wonder if it is going to be generic marking, or if the cherries will actually show in the spot you hit the ball. Probably the latter for now.

They show where the ball was hit and differ based on force.

The only other thing that I would consider major that didn't make it to the final build was the uploading of replays to FB/YouTube, the Xbox ran out of memory so we had to remove it from both platforms. I am not sure if this can be solved and patched in but we will try.
That's a shame. I really liked the idea of that feature. I'm guessing it will be an obvious addition for the next gen?

They show where the ball was hit and differ based on force.

My reaction can be summed up by this emoticon :eek:

To the Big Ant team :clap (coz I couldn't find "I bow down to you" emoticon)

----------

The co-op is in a patch, as is online tournaments. I am sure there will be issues requiring a patch, these things will be in there along with fixes.

I'm assuming the ability to view the team creators after downloading the teams with "Get Best" option will also be included in the patch.

My reaction can be summed up by this emoticon :eek:

To the Big Ant team :clap (coz I couldn't find "I bow down to you" emoticon)

----------

I'm assuming the ability to view the team creators after downloading the teams with "Get Best" option will also be included in the patch.

They have thought about every aspect of the game apart from marketing.

I am totes going to get sledged on field for too many cherries on the edges!!!... damn you Big Ant .. cant hide anything

It will.

Probably in CA on Monday depending on how busy the street break makes us.

It will.

Probably in CA on Monday depending on how busy the street break makes us.

Why should it make you busy though? Shouldn't it be Tru Blu's head-ache? But I'm hoping it breaks the street date and retailers start shipping the pre-orders early :)

Why should it make you busy though? Shouldn't it be Tru Blu's head-ache? But I'm hoping it breaks the street date and retailers start shipping the pre-orders early :)

We still have to make sure the servers are all good, the get best is fine, and if there are any game-breaking issues we need to get onto them asap.

----------

I have my fingers crossed for today, I highly doubt it though. Monday or Tuesday would be my bet

Totally guessing but I'd say Wednesday. AFL went a week early though and I never saw that coming.

We still have to make sure the servers are all good, the get best is fine, and if there are any game-breaking issues we need to get onto them asap.

Aren't you cutting it too close for comfort? I would've thought this would be in place by now.

But these are minor issues as you can always use "Get Best" option periodically to keep your teams updated.

Aren't you cutting it too close for comfort? I would've thought this would be in place by now.

But these are minor issues as you can always use "Get Best" option periodically to keep your teams updated.

Uhhh...you expect them not to test/check it after it's actually been made available to the public?

Uhhh...you expect them not to test/check it after it's actually been made available to the public?

Not so close to "go live". You provide support after go-live and not expect to fix or improve things a few days before you turn on the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread