Post your questions about the game here!

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I'm halfway through my second season and have now almost fully filled my leg-break skill. Still only helmet level 1 though.

Westindies

Club Captain
i have a very good pc, 16gb ram, i7 and 1gb graphics card but i am loosing patience and i am planning to buy a ps3 for this game, but suddenly there was a doubt regarding the mods that will be done by PC team, Mods can only be done for a PC version or even it can be applied on PS3s too?

dawesy49

Club Cricketer
The right stuck up seems to help for catches. But I'm curious as to what to do with the wicket keeper. I've just had him drop 3 catches in a row. All dollys.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would it be possible for extra template designs to be available later on for custom teams and the ability to put the team name on the front of the uniform as well?

Vicbushrangers1

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC?

Hi,

do we know anything about multiplayer on pc and if its any different to the console release. being at a boarding school me and a few mates love to play through LAN so just wondering if that's possible. The game looks so good and i personally cant wait till pc release regardless. :)

balkeet

International Coach
The pc release window has been updated from two months later to early june! Did ross did it or any mod here?

WattsterMatter

Club Cricketer
I've been away from yhe forum for a couple of months now. I just tead back, best decision ever.

In other news...

How do you bowl a legitimate bouncer? I can't manage to get the ball to rise higher than chest height.
Using Short Ball length, pulling back EARLY, and pushing forward LATE, and using R1 extra pace (most times)
The CPU tends to bowl them well, and bowl them regularly.

Any help out there?

Exo

School Cricketer
Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying the career mode. Just a quick one how many List A and first class matches are there in a season?

Jadel

Club Captain
The right stuck up seems to help for catches. But I'm curious as to what to do with the wicket keeper. I've just had him drop 3 catches in a row. All dollys.

I dont think right stick up is necessarily the correct action.

I use right stick toward where I want the fielder to go. It might be up on occasion but more often than not is some other direction.

I could be convinced that the direction doesnt matter at all though. When taking a C&B I always to RS down. Because the stick is up from the bowl already and I have nowhere else to go.

I havent dropped a c&b in probably 20 games and dont think I ever dropped an outfield catch at all.

Slips I do RS down toward the ball. Keeper is so uncommon I cant remember how I did it , or if it was successful. (im interested in how you managed to get 3 in a row)

So .. long post with no direct answer. My technique would be to do RS down since thats the direction of the keeper to the ball.

I think the main thing is it has to be quick.

Exo

School Cricketer
I was wondering as well, I get the ball to hit the stumps early in my bowling spell but the later in the spell I bowl the ball higher and higher up the stumps and eventually I just keep on bowling it over the stumps. Can anyone tell me why that might be.

balkeet

International Coach
It was not early april but late march and every notification related to pc release is big for pc users.

ameyak

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
is don bradman cricket 14 a mandatory install for ps3
i am planning to buy ps3 12gb
what is the usable space for 12 gb ps3

Last edited:

Jahangirjay90

School Cricketer
Very important, i got the game on xbox & updated the teams but now when i turn off the xbox & play the game again all the saved data is gone & it tells me to update the game again basically it deletes all my profile data. Its annoying update me on this. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread