Post your questions about the game here!

Killer Nads

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
One question, is this game 4 player local play like Ashes Cricket 2013 was?

That was one of the best party features of the game, as 4 of us would play at the same time. 2 players batting, and 2 on a rotational bowling side (1 bowling, 1 fielding).

I have not been able to test it out yet as haven't had people come over yet with there pads but would like to know for the future? If its not supported could you please add this fundamental functionality.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Those who are playing please tell what does "Arm Speed" attribute does? Is it related to stumping or is it about bowling/throwing speed? Thanks.

ameyak

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game play is better for ps3 or xbox360
Please reply

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@BigAntStudios Fancy allowing me the tools to create meself a nice English domestic structure. Quite fancy it, and if you don't do it. And put in a pitch map and radar i'm selling my copy (when I get it) and buying 5000 illegal copies of Ashes Cricket and i'll send them your way. Oh and i'll make you a mud cake. And give you a 5/10

ashar2848

School Cricketer
Career

Is it possible to download Pakistan's domestic teams and use them to start your career in?:)

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross is the ps4 version in the pipeline for this year? I cant wait to see the game on the next gen consoles.

dawesy49

Club Cricketer
Wait. I just had the CPU refer a not out to DRS for lbw. It pitched in line, hit inline but impact was umpires call....I was given out. What the? Am I misunderstanding the fundamentals of DRS? Or have a found a glitch?

Users who are viewing this thread