Post your questions about the game here!

I'm still facing this problem ("Replace Teams" option grayed out) - tried opening and closing the DBC application multiple times on my PS3.

@BigAntStudios : Any hints on how I can enable the "Replace Teams" option?

I have asked the network programmers for an explanation as to the circumstances that could lead to a greyed out replace function, so far they say it is parental controls or a "child" account.

Morning Guys, I have a question regarding the amount of matches we play. In my career mode I played 11 4 day matches and then it said I need to go to my next season. A mate of mine has now played 12 matches 4 day matches and he says he is still going to play about 3/4 matches till the end of the season.

Can anyone explain why this is so?

is 50 over world cup t20 world cup part of the career mode?.....and does the ashes takes place with 2 years gap ?

Glitch. Being fixed in the patch.

But shouldnt it be a glitch all round then, why does it affect some people and not others?

And then is it only in the first season or will it continue until I get the patch?

Last edited:
But shouldnt it be a glitch all round then, why does it affect some people and not others?

And then is it only in the first season or will it continue until I get the patch?

It only effects certain fixtures. They have 11 rounds and no more.

It will continue until you get the patch.

It only effects certain fixtures. They have 11 rounds and no more.

It will continue until you get the patch.

So until I get the patch each season I am only going to play 11 matches? If I move to another team, that is not affected by this, will I then be able to play 15 matches?

And if it is only certain teams which teams are they so that I know not to pick them when I get the option to move?

Last edited:
game is very easy even in legend cpu team doesnt get to many runs in first batting they score less then 30 and gets out batting is not gud by cpu the runouts and they dont play aggressive in t10 and t20 and spinner doesnt spin the ball he just swings the ball for manual users plz correct dis

I have asked the network programmers for an explanation as to the circumstances that could lead to a greyed out replace function, so far they say it is parental controls or a "child" account.

Thanks Ross. Will check the parental control settings on my PS3 and see if this issue gets resolved. Thanks again for the prompt response :thumbs

So until I get the patch each season I am only going to play 11 matches? If I move to another team, that is not affected by this, will I then be able to play 15 matches?

And if it is only certain teams which teams are they so that I know not to pick them when I get the option to move?

I believe it is within Australian teams that it is an issue.

I believe it is within Australian teams that it is an issue.

Thank you very much. My friend that has played 12 matches also play in Australia, but as soon as I get the chance to move to England I will.

Morning Guys, I have a question regarding the amount of matches we play. In my career mode I played 11 4 day matches and then it said I need to go to my next season. A mate of mine has now played 12 matches 4 day matches and he says he is still going to play about 3/4 matches till the end of the season.

Can anyone explain why this is so?

Das me!! :wave :wave

When Exo contacted me I found it a bit strange... Not the fact that he contacted me, but that he had such a short season.

To narrow it down a bit, I play with Tasmania and he is Victoria if I'm not mistaken.

Have any of you been unsettled by a big break from a spinner? I have so far played career mode and I am yet to see ball really spin as it should. There is lot of dip and drift in flight but turn is non existent or may be I am just missing out on something.

I have a question/suggestion: Isn't it possible (and quite easy) to have an online interface where you can check your current stats?

Look at something like Forza 4 (don't mention budgets, I know Big Ant doesn't have half the budget Turn 10 has). They have an online leaderboard which shows everything from amount of time spent in menus to your laptimes in a certain class and track.

Since there is already connectivity to XBOX Live AND already a leaderboard, won't it be possible to build an online platform to view these stats?

It grates my cheese that I can't do more Don Bradman and less productivity at work...

----------

Have any of you been unsettled by a big break from a spinner? I have so far played career mode and I am yet to see ball really spin as it should. There is lot of dip and drift in flight but turn is non existent or may be I am just missing out on something.

I get some turn, but hardly noticeable. Also, my RPM fails to go higher than 450 no matter what I try. My controller slipped out of my hand once and through all the grabbing and kicking to regain control I managed to get 640RPM. Needless to say the ball LITERALLY went into the car park it was that wide. I nearly took out one of my fielders...

broadcast camera should be more close so we can see the ball and the font size of runs/wickets should be bigger, replay of previous delivery should be from the front of the pitch not by the side we cant see the bowl swings or seams by side camera

Users who are viewing this thread