Post your questions about the game here!

Have any of you been unsettled by a big break from a spinner? I have so far played career mode and I am yet to see ball really spin as it should. There is lot of dip and drift in flight but turn is non existent or may be I am just missing out on something.

I have not bowled spin at all. I am just talking about facing spinners.

I get some turn, but hardly noticeable. Also, my RPM fails to go higher than 450 no matter what I try. My controller slipped out of my hand once and through all the grabbing and kicking to regain control I managed to get 640RPM. Needless to say the ball LITERALLY went into the car park it was that wide. I nearly took out one of my fielders...

There's pretty much no discernible turn. But you should be getting a lot higher reported rpm. I get 2.5k off the Australian team spinners and between 1.2 and 1.5 on my career noob

Hit the practice match after reading the manual or the bowling guide thread.

I have asked the network programmers for an explanation as to the circumstances that could lead to a greyed out replace function, so far they say it is parental controls or a "child" account.

The problem with "Replace All Team" option being grayed out still persists even after I diable all Parental Control settings.

Is there anyway in which I can start the game fresh on my PS3 - dont mind if the existing data gets lost...

The problem with "Replace All Team" option being grayed out still persists even after I diable all Parental Control settings.

Is there anyway in which I can start the game fresh on my PS3 - dont mind if the existing data gets lost...

If you want to start afresh you should be able to do it by deleting all the game files & saves. It should be under "Save Data" and/or "Game Data" in PS3.

Was playing a 2 player local game last night on ps3.

We could not find a single camera that was good for multiplayer. If you use Broadcast cam, it starts off just focusing on the bowler (batsmen is not even in view so can not adjust where he wants to stand). When bowler is running up then the batsmen can see himself only and has very little time to react.

Setting it to batsmen view is painful for the bowler as its more difficult to bowl an accurate line while facing wrong way around.

BIG ANT STUDIOS, please can you add a proper Broadcast cam that is used on TV when watching cricket? Something that Ashes Cricket 2013 got right. Please use the same camera angle as theres.

Thanks

@BigAntStudios
Hi guys , I was hoping someone could help me out with my problem .
I haven't got the game yet but I will buy it on the weekend.
My problem is that my xbox360 doesnt have any internet access , i dont play online as i play the story / career modes of games.

Is there any way of getting the user made teams to my xbox without internet access?

I am able to use my laptop and get internet access so maybe I can download the teams on a usb or something like that?

I hope im not the only person who is a offline user.

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:
@BigAntStudios Where is the Stamina/Fatigue/Confidence etc bar or meter in the game? I could not find any in career mode or any other mode..Anyone knows how to check your player confidence/stamina/fatigue level please do advise how to check it..

@BigAntStudios Where is the Stamina/Fatigue/Confidence etc bar or meter in the game? I could not find any in career mode or any other mode..Anyone knows how to check your player confidence/stamina/fatigue level please do advise how to check it..

isn't that when you press right on D-Pad before a bowl is balled?

Does anyone know how to enable bobbleheads for casual mode and is dont know if i heard this somewhere but can u change settings to make the game look like its back in the 80s like the colour and lighting like sephia or something not sure?

Does anyone know how to enable bobbleheads for casual mode and is dont know if i heard this somewhere but can u change settings to make the game look like its back in the 80s like the colour and lighting like sephia or something not sure?

You can go to the pause menu -> options -> Graphics and enable big heads. But I don't know about the Colour & lighting

Was playing a 2 player local game last night on ps3.

We could not find a single camera that was good for multiplayer. If you use Broadcast cam, it starts off just focusing on the bowler (batsmen is not even in view so can not adjust where he wants to stand). When bowler is running up then the batsmen can see himself only and has very little time to react.

Setting it to batsmen view is painful for the bowler as its more difficult to bowl an accurate line while facing wrong way around.

BIG ANT STUDIOS, please can you add a proper Broadcast cam that is used on TV when watching cricket? Something that Ashes Cricket 2013 got right. Please use the same camera angle as theres.

Thanks
Although you don't realise it, that is exactly what the tv broadcast camera does. It focuses on the bowler and then zooms in.

Try the far bowling or batting cameras, they seem to be decent views.

Although you don't realise it, that is exactly what the tv broadcast camera does. It focuses on the bowler and then zooms in.

Try the far bowling or batting cameras, they seem to be decent views.

Isn't the close batting view very usable in the game? It appears not many players use it. It was my favourite cam.

Users who are viewing this thread